Tinashe - Nightride / Joyride | Page 395 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tinashe - Nightride / Joyride

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Aug 27, 2015.

1. "Flame" got sent to Pop radio yesterday, it got 16 adds.. atleast it's more than Iggy, kii.
    [​IMG]

2. The Flame choreography has really turned me on to the song more than before. The dance for the "ooooooooohh" bit is so good.

TRAVVV and lushLuck like this.
  3. Yeah, I keep returning to that clip of this part in isolation. I don't think the track really suits choreography at all (nor has my opinion about this absolutely tepid track changed) but that part slays.

4. She was in the studio 2 days ago:

Sounds great.

TRAVVV and Kuhleezi like this.
  5. I hope Flame smashes. I want Joyride.

6. [​IMG]

Bobbyrae and lushLuck like this.
  7. It's so sad but it's true.

8. Now that the 7/27 campaign has officially ended, can Tinashe just take back "Scared Of Happy" and release it as a single?

Heartthrob, Lander, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  9. [​IMG]

10. Do you all know that she teased us with a Sacrifices/Ghetto Boy video 3 months ago?

TRAVVV and AshleyKerwin like this.
  11. Me trying to enjoy listening to Flame

12. Flame is finally clicking with me. I just need to imagine it's Carly Rae Jepsen singing it and everything makes sense. I'm doing the same with the new Gaga track.

TRAVVV likes this.
  13. Somewhat random aside:

Y'all need to listen to the podcast 'Who? Weekly' it's basically a pop culture podcast that focuses solely on 'flops' that they refer to as 'whos'. Anyway one host is obsessed with Flame and has been talking about it non stop. During the last episode they read iTunes reviews for the song they encouraged listeners to leave and I was howling the whole time.

Mr Blonde, slaybellz, Lander and 2 others like this.
  14. Wow, is she still trying to have a career?

Her music is just subpar and uninspiring. I almost supported her with 2 On but then all the other material was poor.

15. You know nothing, Jon Snow.

That track she was working on on Snapchat sounds great.

16. Every studio picture she uploads makes me sigh.

17. Ugh.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  18. You need new ears. Her music is too good for the GP.

19. Time is ticking for you.