Tinashe - Nightride / Joyride | Page 443 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tinashe - Nightride / Joyride

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Laura Vanderbooben, Aug 27, 2015.

1. This isn't a cover.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  2. In my heart, it can be.

Ferk likes this.
  3. Far Side of the Moon is brilliant. Indigo Child is brilliant. Her first three mixtapes and her debut are brilliant. Nightride is brilliant. I don’t understand any of this. Is it about the money? No, cause they still allow her to release whatever it is she released into her toilet in 2017. Joyride should’ve been released a year after Aquarius and she would’ve been on album #3 now. The goodwill and acclaim would’ve made for a great and fruitful career.

I’ve followed her since the start and it’s baffeling how shit has hit fan. She has such talent. Stop chasing that hit and start releasing good music again. She’ll be fine.

Lander, HazMango, joe_alouder and 7 others like this.
  4. Company MV is my sexual orientation, star sign, and blood type.

fuq.

5. Tinashe on facebook: "Been working on this for awhile"

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
    AshleyKerwin likes this.
  6. I'm terrible at this but Bet was the only released song in that, right?

7. Ok but give us some info kween.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  8. I've gotten to the point with her where a video like that is just corny and frustrating and annoying.

Lander, Rem, Subwaykid and 9 others like this.
  9. RJF

RJF

Actual, concrete info or nothing. Not something some queen with a YouTube ripper could have made for @TinasheTeaFactsDailyNow. Girl, you have minus hype. Don't try to build it.

10. My impactttt

11. This goes so f hard.

vinylcollxtion and Kuhleezi like this.
  12. How depressing that this thread has gone all the way from "she's about to smash" to "I hope she delivers something listenable".

13. I wouldn’t even say that’s the case anymore.

14. I hadn't checked in with her in ages, but I gave Aquarius a spin for the first time in a while today and it's sublime. I came here to check what's up (nothing much as usual) but I won't lie, without the fatigue of following her that video got me a little excited.

AshleyKerwin and Ferk like this.
  15. Not even the listenable part; just I hope she delivers something.

16. Why are these making me sad more than excited?

17. 'All Hands on Deck' and 'Party Favors' also make an appearance.

AshleyKerwin likes this.
  18. Her wishing her longtime manager a happy birthday on her story, calling him family and expressing her loyalty to him... might explain a lot.

19. "No Drama"
    Coming next week

Lander, Totto, Rem and 20 others like this.
  20. Messy as 2017 was for her, I really think this will be a return to form.