Tweaked rules | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tweaked rules

Discussion in 'Forum business' started by Popjustice, May 24, 2017.

1. It just means you're currently online. Try hovering your mouse over it and it will confirm that.

2. I know that this isn't a tweak as it's always been the case but I just wanted to say that this is by far the best thing about this forum. It's the reason that I've been posting for 10 years!

3. I think it's incredibly depressing if the lack of "lol" is what makes you love Popjustice.

What happened to the pop-ups?

4. Sometimes I wish I could be more like you, sometimes they don't wanna give your credit to you.
    Wouldn't be a Destiny's Child if it wasn't for you!

Wait...Got a little bit carried away there...but let me take the opportunity to post this whilst also reiterating how everyone here has a high opinion of you, for obvious reasons:

5. There's obviously been some fuck ups/messy situations concerning moderator decisions and stuff over the years but I think overall, this is one of the best forums I've been a part of when it comes to all that. A lot of y'all at least put in the effort to listen to some of the issues that we bring up and while there's still room for improvement, things have been getting better and the update to the rules shows that.

I don't think anyone outright dislikes you! Well, maybe there's a couple but I never really see outright hatred. We don't all agree on every decision made concerning the forum so I recognize that you get the brunt of that but I do like seeing your opinions on things. Not to turn this into a foaming at the mouth Peter Robinson appreciation essay, but it must be said that while this is a pop music forum on the surface, it really is a great community when you dig in a little deeper. Especially when a lot of us (the majority of us?) are LGBT. It's really comforting seeing the entire forum come together and mourn and talk and try to use humor to take our minds off of things when stuff like Pulse happens and a lot of us don't have the privilege of being able to be around a lot of queer folks in the real world so while a lot of this place is definitely having a kii over Demi Lovato's latest tomfoolery, I really find it to be an important community for a lot of us. There's a reason why I've stayed here, consistently posting over the years while my ATRL account is hanging on by a thread.

Laurence, alanmr, 2014 and 4 others like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Moderator

How have I never noticed this before?

Tribal Spaceman and Eric Generic like this.
  7. pdf

pdf

I guess you've given up on the 'write fully formed sentences' thing? Sometimes I don't know what the f*ck people are on about.