TWICE | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TWICE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by squirrelfriend, Jul 6, 2016.

1. [​IMG]

Members (from top left, clockwise):
    Jeongyeon
    Sana
    Jihyo
    Dahyun
    Chaeyoung
    Nayeon
    Mina:
    Momo
    Tzuyu

Singles:
    "Like Ooh-Aah"

"Cheer Up"

2. They really do deserve their own thread. Hell Momo deserves her own thread.

squirrelfriend likes this.
  3. I only enjoy about 4 of their songs (Headphones sseo is a bop!!) but I love and support these girls so much even though nearly none can sing. I can't wait to see them grow and get better!

Dahyun can go tho~

4. Yeh why are they so poor vocally? I kind of know them all except Dahyun.

5. Probably because all the vocally competent girls on Sixteen were not as attractive as these girls and thus not as popular. I don't really care though, as long as they keep delivering bops and stunning visuals.

I'm also looking forward to seeing Momo competing in the upcoming dance competition show with Hyoyeon, Taemin and that one hot guy from Monsta X.

6. I don't really care for them anymore but congrats to Twice for breaking a bunch of records and pissing off bitter and delusional SNSD/EXO stans.

T.T is a bop, too.

7. Yeah T.T is a bop.

I saw an Inkigayo performance of T.T popping up as a suggestion on YouTube this week and was pleasantly surprised. I think aesthetically they're a bit too perfect-looking and cute, bordering on creepy if I'm being honest, but a bop's a bop regardless of the packaging.

8. Because Sixteen was a popularity contest, and Korea voted for the visuals to be in the group.

9. Where is the remix that is featured it this performance ... I need it in my life NOW!

Seger likes this.
  10. I watched some videos from these gurls and this is the lesson that I've learned :

Don't give up on your dreams , you don't need any talent to be a star !

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  11. To be fair to TWICE, the ::redacted:: members from SNSD already done their part to inspire such a pursuit.

Queens of riding the coatails of 3 talented singers.

vague and Mikl C like this.

12. Can you mention those talentless members please ?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
  13. [​IMG]

junglefish and Seger like this.
  14. Hey-ey-ey hey-e-yeah-e-ey
    I'm like a Girl Gone Wild
    A good girl gone wild

15. Same.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Aries and Island like this.
  16. I googled "TT gif" and this was one of the first options:

[​IMG]

The Accuracy. Ooops.

constantino, Mikl C, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  17. I like to believe TT stands for Twice Trash because I am just that.

Suck it haters!

Aries and Reboot like this.
  18. I prefer Cheer Up.

Alouder98 and roux like this.