U.S. Politics | Page 1189 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Are you using Windows 95 girl?

aaronhansome, Rem, LTG and 25 others like this.
  2. I live in a city, so the government won't subsidise fast internet connections because the free market solves everything ddddd

3. We're living in a simulation:

4. JESUS

ThighHighs likes this.
  5. Dddddd whoever pitched getting Omarosa on this show has probably gotten a handsome raise.

Mr Blonde, aaronhansome, Rem and 18 others like this.
  6. That video made my stomach drop right out of my butt. She actually seems TERRIFIED. I'm sure she's playing it up a bit, but my goddddd that was intense.

Edit: If this is all an act, which I'll never rule out with Omarosa, she deserves an Oscar.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    diamondliam likes this.
  7. I actually choked at this.

8. Also, more winning:

And this makes my skin crawl. Fox News is literally a different planet.

AshleyKerwin and Floppie like this.
  9. Trump has nothing to do with the Dow dropping.

10. k, but tell him that for all the times he congratulated himself on the Dow rising.

11. This, exactly. He has bragged endlessly and taken credit for the Dow rising - as have many of his supporters - and now as it logs record drops, they're literally back to blaming Obama.

12. How could they possibly be blaming Obama for this?

13. Well...the government has shut down ONCE AGAIN. That was fun while it lasted

[​IMG]

mseilenga, Jwentz and Floppie like this.
  14. Now for his kidneys to do the same.

15. From one abuser to another

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  16. He sure loves taking his friends and allies at their word and saying we should listen to them when they say they're innocent (Putin, Roy Moore, Porter) .... and yet Obama was definitely born in Kenya despite all claims to the contrary, and let's not even go into the Central Park Five...........

Oh, right... he's a racist.

Cathal, AshleyKerwin and Stopremix like this.
  17. He has to take abusers for their word because that's his only defense against the multitude of accusations against himself. "I didn't do it". And he gets away with it.

inevitable and WowWowWowWow like this.
  18. He's so tough on crime, yet pardons and makes excuses for criminals. Is anyone surprised he was a hypocrite yet again?

Cathal, johnoclock and WowWowWowWow like this.
  19. Time to repost this bop