U.S. Politics | Page 1259 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. I've said "[x] AM/PM in the morning/evening" ironically but like...

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  2. dd a lot of people say it like that, though. It's not proper AP style, which is giving me hives, but the man can barely read and we expect him to be able to write coherent thoughts?

inevitable, WowWowWowWow and andru like this.
  3. Still shocked at all the revelations over Cohen and his secret fund. These people are straight up criminals. Please end them soon, Mueller.

4. I read it more like a parenthetical.

"They're arriving (at 2AM) in the morning."

Thus concludes the first and last time I will defend Trump.

5. I just can't anymore.

[​IMG]

6. I'm seeing various spam emails from 'Stormy Daniels' hawking various 'male enhancement' products appear.

7. LTG

LTG

Marketing queen.

andru, fancygreen, Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  8. Omg, have we discussed this:

POPGASM, R92, andru and 13 others like this.

9. So when are we actually going to place blame on the GOP and its voting base for Trump?

10. Love this review for him on Rate My Professor:
    Makes you think.

aniraz, fancygreen, R92 and 8 others like this.
  11. Oh.

I’m sure something to do with globalism and the Jewish elite?

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  12. The photos and videos coming in today are horrific. Meanwhile, Fox is only covering the 'glorious' opening of the Embassy.

willyeverman and AshleyKerwin like this.
  13. Israel should be dissolved at this point. Just beyond reprehensible. And I say that as an American Jew.

Hyrulian, Ashling92, aniraz and 5 others like this.
  14. It’s almost like people foresaw that this wouldn’t go down well and that something like this would happen. I loathe this term but lemme go ahead and say that Israel is the biggest welfare state on this planet and they sure as hell emulate the US’s treatment of minority communities with the atrocities they commit against the Palestinians

Trump administration and Israel killing some more people, I could not believe it. -sarcasm-

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  15. Death toll is up to 52, with over 1200 injured, according to some sources. Israel knows no one will do anything.

16. Just evil. Including the explicit support and/or complacency on both sides of the aisle here in the U.S. I don't know how else to explain it. It's not right.

17. These people are idiots and John Bolton should be shot on the spot for the atrocities he has caused and will continue to inflict.

willyeverman likes this.

18. Trump administration in being trash shocker.