U.S. Politics | Page 1261 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U.S. Politics

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Veritaserum, Feb 16, 2016.

1. I got straight-up chills at the last one.

2. Russian oligarchs deeply invested in the RNC, I’m shocked I tell you! I mean if all that does come out I’d love to see Paul Ryan carted off and I vote that we put him in the guillotine.

Paul Ryan was one of the main people to receive money. This really is gonna come down to being about the money.

3. Currents Affairs has been on a roll lately, with these articles about the hypocrisy of popular conservative figures and their supposed fight against the "social justice warriors".

Pretty Loud For Being So Silenced
    Critics of the left aren’t oppressed and they don’t believe in “rational debate.”

The Real “Dangerous” Ideas
    The people challenging the political consensus are the ones you won’t hear about on television…

4. Hereeeeee we go

Remorque, andru, aniraz and 8 others like this.
  5. This is America in 2018.

Remorque, Modeblock, andru and 8 others like this.
  6. ^ That's disgusting and infuriating.

Also, this happened

7. The House will fuck it up especially with the GOP loons but I was pleased to see it passed the Senate.

8. This racist ass motherfucker. The dehumanization of immigrants of color sickens me to my core.

Modeblock, Overdose, POPGASM and 14 others like this.

9. Wow.

Just keeps coming. These assholes are so fucking corrupt.

Last edited: May 17, 2018 at 12:08 AM
    POPGASM, Kuhleezi, Mr.Arroz and 16 others like this.
  10. Ok, I know I'm gonna sound dumb, but like how much more shit has to go down... like is this all gonna end or?

*There's so much evidence for impeachment imo, but again most of you know more than I do, so I'm honestly curious*

11. yas
    yas

12. I love that she has Cuomo clearly shook but it's going to be an uphill battle for her. I don't know if she can pull it off or not.

13. Wait at the bald guy with the beard and the blue pack looking exactly like a friend of mine to the point I just sent a Facebook message to him.

Also, this entire image is like a high-end Where's Waldo/Wally. And every face tells a story.

14. Her facial expression is sending me.

15. I stan but clogging up those apocalyptic L train stops even more with a stunt during rush hour is lowkey annoying dd

16. I blame Kim Cattrall.

Rhombus, fancygreen and inevitable like this.