UK Eurovision Entry 2018 - It's Annie Lennox | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Eurovision Entry 2018 - It's Annie Lennox

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by NecessaryVoodoo, Nov 16, 2017.

1. You'd have to go back to 1992 and Michael Ball.

2. K94

K94

The winner is aural Brexit but what was up with Asanda! I felt exasperated watching it - how can you be gasping for air from the start!

3. James fox in 2004?

Bookwormboy likes this.
  4. That wasn't a ballad!

5. Oh yeah... ugh.

6. I stan Scooch as much the next gay, but I was reminded of this recently, and it still feels like a missed opportunity. I genuinely think it could have done well back then.

Actually, is it too late to sack off Annie Lennox (© @Robsolete) and send this instead?

phoenix123 likes this.
  7. C79E2240-85E8-4AFE-A7A9-5200028E36E1.jpeg Looks like a revamped/re-recorded version of Storm is coming.

ItTakesAMuscle and Sugaboy like this.
  8. Intrigued, but I really can’t see what they can do to improve it. Maybe extending the drum and choir section of the middle 8 would help.

Slamb likes this.
  9. I think for me they just need to make the production bigger and more current. I actually think there’s quite a good song in there, it just sounds very much like a demo at the moment (which I guess it is really).

ItTakesAMuscle, Sugaboy and Slamb like this.
  10. I read the winning UK entry was written at a songwriting bootcamp in one day.

That explains a lot.

I hope they rework the heck out of it.

ImaginationS likes this.