UK Politics General Discussion | Page 632 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UK Politics General Discussion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Baby Clyde, Apr 8, 2010.

1. LTG

LTG

Sounds lit. Why wasn’t my nursery like that?

K94, Kuhleezi, beyoncésweave and 8 others like this.
  2. It was run by a Tory?

andru likes this.
  3. K94, Kuhleezi, andru and 2 others like this.
  4. This actually seems like the best fucking option out there

Eric Generic likes this.

5. [​IMG]

We are doomed.

James2009, K94, Kuhleezi and 9 others like this.
  6. When are we having that referendum on the monarchy? That debate's been going on much longer than any EU nonsense.

7. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41973043

Ddddd, sadly, Tresemme is so low in my estimations that I just assume she's attacking Russia cause it's currently low-hanging fruit.

TheChoirgirlHotel and londonrain like this.
  8. It's being reported (by The Sun, so maybe take it with a pinch of salt for now) that former Scottish Labour leader Kezia Dugdale has signed up for I'm A Celeb as a late entrant.

I don't even know what to say.

londonrain likes this.
  9. She’ll be the forum fave by day 5.

Her replacement as Scottish Labour leader is due to be announced tomorrow. I wonder if she was always planning her resignation as MSP this weekend and this news has leaked earlier than she thought.

Either way, this has caused such a storm on Twitter already that she’ll be resigning in the next few days regardless of what her plan was.

10. It's likely she'll be cutting ties with Labour all together, she seems to give zero f's about them these days. Doesn't take a genius to make an educated guess about where her political future might be heading.

11. Yes because all SNP voters hate English people...

If the rumours are true about the SNP introducing new income tax levels in Scotland meaning majority of us will pay more, I reckon that will be them on the way out. Asking people who make a lot of money to pay a little more makes sense but those on modest wages shouldn't be expected to pay more when inflation is up, mortgages are up, pensions are up and council tax is up.

Eric Generic likes this.
  12. LTG

LTG

Scottish Labour had a 21p tax rate in their 2016 manifesto so they’d agree.

13. LTG

LTG

If the political view is that Tory cuts are harming essential services, an extra 1p of tax per pound is a logical response to counter that.

14. Oh I don't mind the voters. It's the people with the rosettes at the shopping centres who get on my tits.