Ultimate AlbumJustice - Countdown Underway (#281 - 4.4 Points) | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate AlbumJustice - Countdown Underway (#281 - 4.4 Points)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by DJHazey, May 13, 2017.

1. Submitted my list yesterday. It was rough narrowing it down, but I think I'm happy with my choices. Can't wait for these reveals!

DJHazey and Mina like this.
  2. So I've chosen my songs for the PJOPS duets and now I will look for my #10 albums! I hope I can put a focus on the European acts. But I will strictly keep to my favorite albums!

londonrain and DJHazey like this.
  3. @GimmeWork -- I will put your votes in tonight which I believe gets us up to nine already with still over a month to go!

GimmeWork likes this.
  4. No voters over the weekend. *sigh*

It's okay because I won't let anyone forget about this and will give everyone a one-month reminder on Wednesday.

Filippa likes this.
  5. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. You've been tagged because you've either liked the first post, liked a post in which you were tagged, or mentioned wanting to do this.

@K94 (please pick the songs)
    @aniraz
    @NecessaryVoodoo
    @Posh Spears
    @ThisIsRogue

ThisIsRogue and Posh Spears like this.
  6. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. You've been tagged because you've either liked the first post, liked a post in which you were tagged, or mentioned wanting to do this.

@londonrain
    @Hyrulian
    @LA Hallucinations
    @Diet Pop!
    @Aidan

Hyrulian likes this.
  7. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. You've been tagged because you've either liked the first post, liked a post in which you were tagged, or mentioned wanting to do this.

@AshleyKerwin
    @Glitterizer
    @Pecans
    @Kuhleezi
    @Mvnl

8. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. You've been tagged because you've either liked the first post, liked a post in which you were tagged, or mentioned wanting to do this.

@Animalia
    @GhettoPrincess
    @iheartpoptarts (I know you'll finish when you get back from holiday)
    @Ironheade
    @KamikazeHeart

Animalia and iheartpoptarts like this.
  9. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. You've been tagged because you've either liked the first post, liked a post in which you were tagged, or mentioned wanting to do this.

@Sprockrooster
    @2014
    @Raichu
    @Lost In Japan.
    @LPMA

2014 likes this.
  10. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. You've been tagged because you've either liked the first post, liked a post in which you were tagged, or mentioned wanting to do this.

@WhenTheSunGoesDown
    @Island
    @send photo
    @phoenix123
    @Eric Generic

WhenTheSunGoesDown likes this.
  11. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. You've been tagged because you've either liked the first post, liked a post in which you were tagged, or mentioned wanting to do this.

@MollieSwift21
    @Rogue
    @Number
    @sexercise
    @AmbivalentToBritney

MollieSwift21 likes this.
  12. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. You've been tagged because you've either liked the first post, liked a post in which you were tagged, or mentioned wanting to do this.

@Runawaywithme
    @HeartSwells
    @berserkboi
    @evilsin
    @alanmr

alanmr and evilsin like this.
  13. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. Let me know if you're interested or not.

@Filippa
    @eccentricsimply
    @Jwentz
    @ohnostalgia
    @First2Run

First2Run likes this.
  14. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. Let me know if you're interested or not.

@Shockbox
    @Jonathan27
    @beyoncésweave
    @Hudweiser
    @Mikey1701

15. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. Let me know if you're interested or not.

@WhatKindOfKylie?
    @idratherjack
    @Remorque
    @constantino
    @Robsolete

Robsolete likes this.
  16. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. Let me know if you're interested or not.

@tylerc904
    @Ray
    @WowWowWowWow
    @P'NutButter
    @simes1970

17. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. Let me know if you're interested or not.

@gezza76
    @Epic Chocolat
    @Solenciennes
    @Terminus
    @KingBruno

18. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. Let me know if you're interested or not.

@Beginner
    @slaybellz
    @ufint
    @Guy
    @Up Down Suite

19. You're being tagged as a reminder that you have one month from today to send in your Top 10 favorite albums. Remember to send the albums to me via PM, ranked #1 to #10. Also mention your favorite song, song you'd recommend to a new listener, and most underrated song for each album. Other commentary is encouraged but not required. Let me know if you're interested or not.

@Andy French
    @SophiaSophia
    @Push
    @JuanJose
    @enjoy

20. Totally interested. Don't let me forget!

DJHazey likes this.