Ultimate Gamejustice (= #378) | Page 87 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Gamejustice (= #378)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Animalia, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Now I know this is a thing, LOONA for a Bloody Roar concept where they all transform into their token animals for a bitsy poor everyone getting devoured by Wolfvia Dhyemon.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Oleander, digitalkaiser, He and 8 others like this.
  2. Poor Go Won.
    [​IMG]

Oleander, digitalkaiser, He and 6 others like this.
  3. = #479
    (5/24)

[​IMG]

1992 | Sega | Genesis | Platformer

4 Points: @Robert

Animalia:

Oh man I had completely forgotten about this game!? I think I’ve been conflating it with Mickey Mouse’s Castle of Illusion for years but as soon as I googled the artwork it all came flooding back. I say all – I only really remember that you swished your cape at enemies to turn them into doves instead of actually fighting them ‘cause y’know, Disney couldn’t be seen endorsing violence and racism at the same time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Whew it has not been a good few days for you sis, sorry!

4. omg that logo is so ugly

[​IMG]

5. How does one come across potions in this rate to restore their rapidly decreasing HP?

6. I'm open to bribes.

[​IMG]

7. I loooioved Bloody Roar on the Gamecube!

He, evilsin, eliminathan and 2 others like this.
  8. I played this game once cause I saw Xtina playing it on the Mickey Mouse Club.

[​IMG]

9. This is the best thing ever.

I thought I'd rented this game as a kid and was horrible at it but it turns out that was Mickey Mania.

Animalia likes this.
  10. I always forget about World of Illusion too. But I found it was the overall better game. And now remembering that you Donald Duck was playable is also reminding me of Quack Attack on the Mega Drive which was also bloody amazing.

Robert and Animalia like this.
  11. YAAAAAS. I also spent hours trying to do that ball backflip with the rabbit girl.

The Mickey and Donald game was pretty great, we played it with my childhood friend. I loved the magic aspect of the game.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  12. He

He

I kinda lived for Alice. She was the Talim of Bloody Roar.

nikkysan, Animalia and eliminathan like this.
  13. [​IMG]

14. Ddd, I was going to ask if there was a way to get extra lives or something.

Animalia, iheartpoptarts and Robert like this.
  15. Life is still hard, etc.

(I want it anyway!)

Animalia and DJHazey like this.
  16. 10.99 on Steam. There's a sequel that's 16.99, but I never played that.

Animalia and iheartpoptarts like this.
  17. Right, let me figure out what this Steam thing is.

(Help, I'm old school.)

Animalia likes this.
  18. I think you have to make an account at http://steampowered.com then download the application. That should let you access the store. There's free demos for Audiosurf and Audiosurf 2 on there.

It's been a while since I've used it though, so if anyone with knowledge wants to correct me, jump in.

Animalia and iheartpoptarts like this.
  19. Oh wow, 87 pages in there are people not knowing what Steam is.

20. I peaked sometime around the PS2 era and went downhill from there.

soratami, Animalia and evilsin like this.