Ultimate K-PopJustice Albums [#1 Revealed & I'm Done] | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate K-PopJustice Albums [#1 Revealed & I'm Done]

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Alouder98, Sep 5, 2017.

1. He

He

Agh, I feel like a traitor but I do go back to Reboot more than Absolute. Though Absolute gets points for being a fucking debut, what a masterpiece of a debut. It cemented their style, which was every style, but with a very particular take. It bears repeating but T-ARA are a very capable group vocally, and then Snake turned into a great rapper in her most venomous years.

Reboot is the work of women who wanted to be there and did amazingly, embracing their talent and good taste. I basically love all the album except Oppa. They looked and sounded so fucking amazing, it was ridiculous how well the concept was executed; sound and image were perfection. I'm mortified at the sales, though, really?! I thought it had been a hit, no wonder I can't find a physical.

Let's not forget this.

2. He

He

Maknae, amazing rate, thank you for your time and hard work. I loved it.

3. Thank you @Alouder98 for the wonderful (hehe) rate. Reboot truly deserves that top spot.

Even if I didn't vote for it

Only because I knew I didn't need to.

4. You've made a typo. Flawless rate otherwise and a truly deserving winner. Candle and One Black Night are my favorites from REBOOT, sad they disbanded shortly after.

Alouder98 likes this.
  5. The love for Like The First Time and One Black Night warms my heart.
    Amazing job @Alouder98, I can’t believe we’re already done!

6. @Alouder98 great job running this rate.

So many albums to discover. I'm going to give at least the top 10 a listen.

evilsin and Alouder98 like this.
  7. YAAAASSS sis thank you for doing such a good job @Alouder98.

Squashua, Alouder98, evilsin and 2 others like this.