Una Healy - The Waiting Game (Debut Album) | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Una Healy - The Waiting Game (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DoggySwami, Apr 11, 2016.

1. Una from The Saturdays is kickstarting her solo career with a performance of her debut solo single this Sunday at The Voice of Ireland.

2. Queen of rambles. Will be interesting to see what the song is like this weekend. Does seem like she's avoiding calling it a single though.

3. I was genuinely wondering if anybody could be bothered to start this thread, but here we are. To be honest I'm also interested in what the song is going to be like.

4. I hope she doesn't emulate Nicola Roberts, 'WAH.....WAH.....WAH'

quenrochele and FrankOnline88 like this.
  5. Some of her songs before The Saturdays:

DoggySwami likes this.
  6. You know, she will most definitely not sell much, considering she's focusing on Ireland so far and what the other coaches' albums have done, but good for her for putting an album together and finding a decent platform to launch her career.

GhettoPrincess likes this.
  7. Do you know what, I'm really excited about this. I'm not expecting great commercial success or even Saturdays-like music, but I really miss these girls so the more the better.

Fascination likes this.
  8. Well if she wants to put something out through a smaller label, good for her! It's not like she's destined to be some indie success, but I'm sure she can sell out some small venues every now and then. Her Saturgays will always throw that coin for the Strawberry Condom Queen™.

9. I love Raider of My Sleep. The mp3 has been in my phone for years.

10. I'm legit more excited for her interviews because of her iconic rambling.

Up Down Suite and DoggySwami like this.
  11. I never knew she was solely responsible for 'Had it with Today', that's my favourite Satz B-Side. Mad props to her. Can't wait to see what she's got in store for us.

Karma and Charles Vingt-†rois like this.
  12. Her first shows on The Voice of Ireland were hilarious. She would talk SO fast in order to say as many words as possible.

13. PoP

PoP

I'm a happy Man, Una is great! Would love her to get a hit.

14. Imagine her becoming the british Rachel Platten.

FrankOnline88 likes this.
  15. Hopefully this kickstarts her successful solo music career and later on cross-over in the American market.

She was my favorite Saturdays member.

16. She's from Republic of Ireland so will never be the British anything.

Kinda excited for this. I hope for some Sheryl Crow realness.

17. Red-headed girlband members have a history of coming up with great music. Let's see how this sits next to Geri Halliwell, Siobhan Donaghy and Nicola Roberts.

18. Hasn't she worked with Carl Ryden who did Not Giving Up? Una seems to love pop music even though she stems from acoustic music. I'm sure we'll get some sort of pop in her work.

19. Wasn't that Vanessa? And we were all shocked since everyone thinks she hates that song?