Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by truman, Jan 22, 2015.

1. On par with last season's iconic "You think you know everything cause you got bit by a roach that crawled out of a dictionary."

Unbreakable Titus Andromedon is truly the best show.

2. I just want to watch Beaches and drink rosé and then watch Beaches Two colon, She's Still Dead!

HollyDunnSomething, lushLuck and LP like this.
  3. The first 6 episodes of the new season are coming on May 30. The other half of the season will follow sometime later in 2018. God knows why they're splitting it up.

LP and lushLuck like this.
  4. Is this still funny? I sort of fell out of love with it.

5. I’m guessing production either took longer or they couldn’t get the actors all together for long enough.

6. Apparently season four starts shooting tomorrow, which takes the sting out of it a little for me. It's not like the episodes are ready to air or anything. I actually think this show could benefit from a split season, if only so people don't forget about certain jokes or moments as quickly as they would if they binged an entire season. Even with the acclaim and award nominations I think Kimmy Schmidt is a bit underappreciated.

HollyDunnSomething, Rob and lushLuck like this.
  7. Wait, they haven’t filmed anything but it airs in 3.5 months?

8. That's normal. Most network shows that premiere in the fall begin shooting in the summer.

I agree a split season could be great. This is such a fast-paced show that uses numerous running jokes, so it's hard to recall everything when it takes a year break.

9. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Administrator

I’ve only just started watching this. Didn’t think it would be my sort of thing. It’s so my sort of thing! 16 episodes in 5 days. I love the mix of the sharp script, surreality and Airplane! / Naked Gun sight gags. It really is brilliant.

Mvnl, LP, Lander and 5 others like this.
  10. Kimmy Schmidt Ending With Season 4; Finale Movie in the Works

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt will end its run on Netflix after its upcoming fourth season, TVLine’s sister site Deadline reports, with a finale movie in the works to wrap up any loose ends.

The movie will reportedly be written by Kimmy co-creators Tina Fey and Robert Carlock following production on Season 4, which arrives Wednesday, May 30.

joe_alouder, vague, irishlamb and 5 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]

12. I started this last month and I'm about to begin S3 so I will be caught up for the new season. It's not a surprise it's ending, though.

13. Oh wow. Not that surprised though.

I wonder if this means the 30 Rock revival is going to happen rather sooner than later.

14. Yeah thinking about it I'd rather have it end on a high rather than drag out. Hopefully they can stick the landing after a good but inconsistent 3rd season.

15. I feel like "inconsistent" is an extremely generous take on s3, but I'm here for going out strong in s4!

16. That's a shame... but it does feel like the show was going downhill.

It was a great season 1, then season 2 felt okay, and season 3 I can barely remember?

spillett and Drew like this.
  17. I've always enjoyed watching it in the moment but then can barely remember anything about it later. Some of that is obviously binge watching a season and then it taking an entire year for another season to come out. But I really can't remember much about whats happened. Great cast though.

spillett and lushLuck like this.
  18. NOOO. This show is like a ray of sunshine to me.

[​IMG]

LP, Remorque, POPGASM and 1 other person like this.
  19. Then S02E13 would have been the last episode.

Utopia, Terminus and diamondliam like this.
  20. But we wouldn't have seen Maya Rudolph as Dionne Warrick which is pretty much the best part of Season 3.

POPGASM and Dennis like this.