Underrated K-weens: The Reunion Rank ✫ 8th // 7th ✫ | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Underrated K-weens: The Reunion Rank ✫ 8th // 7th ✫

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Squashua, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Well yeah I stan Now, We but I wouldn't put it as my number 1 in any rates, even if there's a Twice vs Lovelyz rate.

Love yourself unnie x

Squashua and D is for Danger! like this.
  2. Wait a minute unnie... Is this LOVELYZ slander I see?
    But Candy Jelly Love, Ah-choo and Wow are such B O P S.

3. I agree xoxo

Squashua and karmarisma like this.
  4. April did not deserve this, you heathens! Meanwhile, Melody Day sliding into the top 10 with a certified banger after being completely eviscerated in the last rate is truly some. thing. else. Queens.

5. You need Jesus.

6. Really?!!!!

7. But April Story IS a masterpiece (it was my #2.)
    And April > Lovelyz.

8. The top 10 is as great as it can be so I don't get why y'all are angry about a group like April missing it.

Also Beigelyz Queens and their million-selling hits remain unbothered.

Squashua and Ceir like this.
  9. Just remember why Lovelyz aren't in this rate.

[​IMG]

*CACKLES*

10. Fixed that for you. Also, April may not have a million-selling hit, but they have good music!
    Because they're too irrelevant, even for KPJ? kii

11. Here's a video of Sawori disguised as a fanboy screaming for April.

#RelevantKweens.

12. Not @He flying to Korea to support ha queen, Kim Chungha, at 1:50.

13. He

He

Ha!

I do not sound that masc.

14. I wanted to reply this with that "where are they?" gif but considering some of your favorite songs from this year (cough, Love Whisper, cough), I get that why you're saying April is a group with good music.

Nn I can't believe I'm arguing over two groups that I don't even give a shit about.

Squashua and ryan_riot92 like this.
  15. It may be a bad song but it still outsold Holiday and All Night.
    [​IMG]

16. I cackled out loud at work because of you.

17. Weren't you just talking about how you prefer a group ''with good music'' over a group with a million-selling hit?

So SNSD and their mega-bops don't really fit into this argument.

[​IMG]

18. Is this what I get for defending your faves?? You and anyone who like @junglebish's post are dead to me x

19. First @Jwentz and now this. This week has not been kind to me and my numerous forum marriages.

Also sorry I missed this I'll read through and like everything when I get a chance.