Unintentionally Hilarious Album/Single Covers | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unintentionally Hilarious Album/Single Covers

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Mr Telephone Man, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Stole this from another forum, but I found it fun.

The theme of this thread is to post unintentionally hilarious, or as others put it "shady" album/singles covers.

For example:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RJF

RJF

Well, she looks stupid as fuck. I would guess that's the reason.

3. Here is a sad/funny Britney one:

[​IMG]

Forgive me Britney

4. I don't get the Christina one?

5. I was literally just posting that one!!

6. Beyond ugly and that surely wasn't the intention behind it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(if it actually is the official one)

7. I find this one hilarious because it doesn't look like her at all.

[​IMG]

8. The cover to Heartless is AMAZING. And not at all unintentional.

9. I'm hoping people get what I mean as unintentional....like the cover is funny, cause Kanye West is a heartless jerk. Britney's Crazy is unintentionally funny, cause she went crazy. Sugababes Change is unintentionally funny cause they change so damn much.

10. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I SWEAR I can see Keisha's fishpurse.
    [​IMG]

She looks.. weird.
    [​IMG]

Uno likes this.
  11. Electric Youth is funny as they've made her look old and frumpy

12. I know this has been laughed at a few times before on Popjustice and its totally gross, but for me it has to be the random bum hole flower on Sugababes - One Touch. Once you notice it, it won't go away!

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mikey1701 likes this.
  13. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

In all those cases it's really just the title that's unintentionally funny then..

14. [​IMG]

This doesn't really suit the thread's title but does nobody else think Kelly looks a little strange on it? There were so many more great pictures from that era for the album cover. This doesn't even look like her, it looks like she's a teenager who's uncomfortable with herself. The only thing missing are braces in her mouth.

15. The Debbie Gibson one? "They" did not make her look old and frumpy. I was a teenage Debbie Gibson fan, I remember watching the tour videos -she genuinely loved the totally unfashionable hats and the worst excesses of 80s fashions all by herself, no stylist ever changed her unique style until the 90s - and by then the music had shifted.

16. I'd never seen that cover before, it's horrible! Much prefer the one we got here:

http://eil.com/images/features/kellygrammy.jpg

17. Cannot be unseen.