Unintentionally Hilarious Album/Single Covers | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unintentionally Hilarious Album/Single Covers

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Mr Telephone Man, Oct 1, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    The colour of her!

2. It looks like an advert for high end prosthetic limbs.

3. Glazed eyes, glazed skin.

Andy French likes this.
  4. I love how the font size for the song title is MASSIVE but K Lo' name herself is tiny as if they made a conscious decision of which of the two would sell this.

Txetxu, Andy French and Eric Generic like this.
  5. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Areatha is seriously one of my fave artists ever but... sis doesn't always have the most flattering artwork.

6. Every single thing about this is a disaster. The font alone is causing me extreme duress / 2007 flashbacks.

7. Ray

Ray

I don't know if Manowar were already posted but this photo sums exactly how I always feel about metal musicians trying to be Manly and Macho and unintentionally ending up looking like a very failed Village People tribute act:

[​IMG]

VivaForever, Ironheade, acl and 2 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

^ I love the "really... you wanna sing Mariah Carey" expression on her face.

9. What sort of font fuckery is that?

Island likes this.
  10. I'm glad I visited this thread, it made me google Kasey Chambers to see what she's been up to in recent years and I learned her daughter's name is Poet Poppin Nicholson. I'm sorry, but kiii and also, why?

LP, beekeeper and ohnoitisnathan like this.
  11. "So, there's this new Rolling Stones single... what do you want for the cover art, Mick?"
    "Just take a still from the video with me in it. Can't go wrong, can you?"

[​IMG]

LP, beekeeper, Booers and 2 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

The back cover is what really sells this one -- her coming out of the gift box like she's an exotic dancer coming out of a cake; her suit that surely was supposed to be inspired by Marlene Dietrich but is really more like third groomsmen from the left at a shotgun wedding; and the pièce de résistance, her glazed over facial expression and her OK hand gesture that screams, "I know it's the '80s now but do I look sufficiently foolish enough? Great. Let's call it a day then because mama could use a nap."

LP, beekeeper, VivaForever and 7 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]
    I mean how did this get put out the world I don't know.....

LP and DrinkMyTears like this.
  14. Ansel Elgort sounds like an anagram.

15. It would be a more fitting picture if it were a woman showing off her hairy pit, as in "bird" set free. Y'know?

16. That is some extreme photoshopping. She is emerging from his groin.

17. Never gets old.

[​IMG]

18. ENLARGE SLOT.

Lolz.

19. Yep... pretty much every Manowar promo shot is like this. They've disowned this compilation, by the way. I'd say it's out of shame, but they are famously without that.

Trust me, the hole of bad metal albums covers goes far, far deeper. I actually have this album and I like it, but...

[​IMG]

"Derr?"

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    johnny_tsunami and Eric Generic like this.