Unpopular K-Pop Opinions | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unpopular K-Pop Opinions

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vikeyeol, Oct 17, 2016.

1. YES! Totally. I still love watching those clips. The way they connect with the audience, so effortless, so natural, so locked-in.

There's a reason they are who they are.

Ceir and Alouder98 like this.
  2. I think the only solo artist I genuinely "stan" for is Gain. I can't think of anyone else.

Squashua likes this.
  3. CLC' Crystyle EP is better than 80% of 4Minute's discography.

4. This alone.

Ceir and junglefish like this.

5. This has secretly been sitting in my top 5 kpop songs for year...
    The "neolbeun deungeul gajin geureon namjaya" at the end of the chorus kills me..

I'll remove myself from the subforum now..

Just kidding.

Cotton Park likes this.
  6. No, I get it. It's a nice chorus and a great line. Maybe we need a thread for "guilty pleasures" or "schlocky, corny songs that are oddly addictive". I kind of feel that way about "Little Little". I listen to it all the time now.

Ceir and junglefish like this.
  7. Nn Let It Rain is probably my favourite SNSD song.

8. I just wanna confirm if Snuper is the Nation Boy Group of KPJ. Are they?

9. Not while SHINee are still alive. Pass.

10. And even when SHINee is no longer they will remain the Nation Boy Group of KPJ.

11. SHINee are still Kings of KPJ.

Dowoon DAY6 are second in line.

send photo and Ceir like this.
  12. KPJ House Band.

Especially since Wonder Girls went bye bye.

13. Jessi is... not very good. I liked her more when she was Jessica H.O, notorious BoA and SNSD hater. At least she was an entertaining homophobic mess.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  14. She's variety star pretending to be rapper.

15. I never could stand her, though I did like her part in the first Unnies "Shut Up!" song. (Though, her high school buddy Tiffany owned that thing.... apparently Jessi and THwang are tight...)

Slice of Life and junglefish like this.
  16. I think "The Secret" might be my favorite song ever. Like ever. And I've never even felt Cosmo inside me. Whoever he is. (Though I could be wrong about that...)

EDIT: This can probably be moved to the Drunk KPop thread. What do you think, Cosmo?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Mikl C, Ceir, Squashua and 1 other person like this.
  17. By "The Secret", I assume you're talking about this masterpiece?

[​IMG]

D is for Danger! and Squashua like this.
  18. You know I'm talking about WJSN. Though, man.... Tahiti.... now that you mention it.... I fucking love Tahiti...
    I WANNA TAHITI COMEBACK!!!!

But no. Cosmic Girls. And Cosmo. I never get sick of their "The Secret".

I edited my post. I do that too much.

D is for Danger! and junglefish like this.
  19. The mini-album is called The Secret but the song itself is just called Secret. #themoreyouknow

20. And now I love it even more!

And the video.... the over saturated skies (very JPop)... Exy... Dawon's book by Sir Robert Stawell Ball, esoteric inventor of screw theory... the anthemic bridge... Cheng X's glare as she grows wings... the wolf... Dayoung's pout.... Xuan Yi looking like Jeonghwa... (she always does) I even love the crocheted seat covers in the flying Ferrari. I could go on....

D is for Danger! and junglefish like this.