Unpopular K-Pop Opinions | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unpopular K-Pop Opinions

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vikeyeol, Oct 17, 2016.

1. For BTS's titles sure, but not much everything else they make. Or rather, made. The same argument can't be made for their latest album.

2. You're annoyed that people don't have the same taste in music as you? So you try to drag us all just for that?

That's not a cute look.
    But you should know that, considering you study aesthetics.

3. I'm not trying to drag anyone? Sis the thread is literally Unpopular Opinions and everybody here is allowed to give unpopular opinions. And in my post I wasn't even speaking solely about people in this forum as much as general fandom opinion.

I don't understand the necessity of being rude and attempting to personally offend me, though.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

5. Ok but like LOONA (both 1/3 and OEC) are great and all but they’re not this wig snatching force people on here make them out to be?

Seger, Alouder98 and Monkey0 like this.
  6. Literally this entire forum is people dragging each other’s music taste.... no need to get so weird about it.

Cotton Park likes this.
  7. People just need to chill. This sub is getting more and more unpleasant.
    Anyway, to stay on topic : Gain's Carnival is an abomination.

Seger likes this.
  8. He

He

Sunmi is sexier than Gain.

ThighHighs, Seger and Ceir like this.
  9. SLICÉ is the worst K-Pop release of the year.

ThighHighs, aaronhansome, R92 and 7 others like this.
  10. Is that unpopular?...
    Same question.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    Serg., send photo and Ceir like this.
    junglefish likes this.
  12. I need a project group with my Mandarin-speaking faves ViVi, Tzuyu, Elkie, Sally, Handong, Pinky, Cheng Xiao, Mei Qi and Xuan Yi.

They can call themselves CHAI-9.

Ceir and junglefish like this.
  13. So after a hiatus of many years of completely blocking it out of my life....

Gangnam Style is quite a bop when it's no longer being played to death by the GP, isn't it? *runs*

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    ThighHighs, ryan_riot92, R92 and 6 others like this.
  14. It sure is... an unpopular opinion.

ryan_riot92, R92, Seger and 6 others like this.
  15. [​IMG]

ryan_riot92, R92, Island and 8 others like this.
  16. Gangnam Style was always a bop. I'm honestly still pressed it never topped the Billboard Hot 100. This is also the reason why I hate Maroon 5 now ddddddd.

aaronhansome, Seger and Squashua like this.
  17. Block B >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BTS

Seger and Ceir like this.
  18. I'm just not sure about these particular greater-thans...
    ...but the rest of them, sure.

D is for Danger! and Ceir like this.
  19. Me with the like button on this post:

[​IMG]

Ceir and Alouder98 like this.
  20. Okay, but...
    Dark Soshi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everything else in their catalog.

Run Devil Run, Wake Up, You Think...even Beautiful Stranger and Bad Girl.

I love it when they had an edge to them.