Unpopular K-Pop Opinions | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unpopular K-Pop Opinions

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by vikeyeol, Oct 17, 2016.

1. I mean... without them you'd be left with Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon.
    RIP your ears.

On that subject, I'm always baffled by Yuri's popularity with the international fans. What's so special about her? She isn't a good singer, just average at dancing and she can't act to save her life. I just don't get it. She's pretty, I guess?

Squashua and ajmkv like this.
  2. You're right about her singing and i haven't watched her movies so i can't comment about that. But i think she is more than average at dancing. But aside that , she absolutely kills it in performances and yes she's been considered as the sexiest member between the international fans. Something like Yoona's case between Korean fans.

3. I really don't find her to be an above average dancer. Maybe compared to her bandmates, yeah, but then again when your best dancer is Hyoyeon...
    [​IMG]
    Don't kill me.

Mikl C and D is for Danger! like this.
  4. I personally think Sooyoong is the best dancer of SNSD but pretty much the dance line members are at the same level for me at dancing and also singing.

junglefish likes this.
  5. I still don't know who Sooyoung is.

I've only just learnt to tell Yuri & Yoona apart by the former's no-longer dry hair and the latter's vocal prowess.

ajmkv, junglefish and Alouder98 like this.
  6. [​IMG]

Squashua likes this.
  7. Actually, Sooyoung was the first one (besides Sunny.. and I guess Hyoyeon) I could tell apart from the other ones. I had such a hard time telling YoonA, Yuri, and Seohyun apart for the loooooongest time.

D is for Danger! likes this.
  8. Yuri is sexy as hell. The others are mostly too innocent to be sexy. Other than Sooyoung but Yuri's got a bit more meat on her.

Alouder98 and ajmkv like this.
  9. Yeah, Yuri is probably the sexiest. Seohyun was cute in Secret while Yuri was a real bombshell.

Alouder98 likes this.
  10. I wasn't familiar with K-Pop when my sister played their performances for me and i said '' They're pretty similar , how do you tell them apart ? '' and she said '' I can even tell you from their voices only '' and that was really surprising for me.

Now i have the same power , hehe.

[​IMG]

ajmkv likes this.
  11. I only knew Sooyoung at the start because she always looked terrible (until Mr Taxi) and Hyoyeon because she was the one they never showed.

Island, Mikl C, Ceir and 4 others like this.
  12. Okay TTS are the vocals but what alternate universe do you live in where vocals actually matter in KPop.

The only thing I actually want out of SNSD anymore is a SHY sub-unit that gives us an EP full of bangers and some killer live dance performances even though it'll never happen.

ajmkv and Salami like this.
  14. What an unpopular opinion!

[​IMG]

Good job.

[​IMG]

Whore.

[​IMG]

Vixen, Kuhleezi, Island and 6 others like this.
  15. This k-pop-rock resurgence with CNBLUE, Day6, and FT Island has me ignoring girl groups and I kind of like the change.

Squashua likes this.
  16. I share that opinion but your being very generous by saying that.

I came into SNSD around he time IGAB came along. Other than their Japanese releases, I'm not a big fan of their discography. To this day I don't know why the Popjustice front page gags all over their releases when you've got groups like f(x) that are the definition of the Popjustice sound... Then again, what do I know.

17. Everything I post, apparently.

Vixen, Island, ThighHighs and 7 others like this.
  18. I think SHINee's Lucifer album might be the best KPop album of all time...even better than The Absolute First....

junglefish likes this.
  19. This shouldn't be an unpopular opinion.

20. Sunny is the best member of SNSD.