Vinyljustice | Page 282 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

"translucent yellow" Up on Asthmatic Kitty and Bullmoose, probably is the standard retail.

2. ALSO, been wondering if anyone would be up for doing a Vinyljustice Secret Santa. I remember the mixtape swap from a while back being kinda cool. It'd probably be split between two groups depending on the response (US and EU).

3. That could be fun!

4. Is there any likelihood of finding a Britney 'Baby One More Time' vinyl in the UK?

5. Finally purchased The Velvet Rope to celebrate its anniversary.

6. I have this feeling there is going to be a proper vinyl reissue campaign for her back catalogue. It feels like the UO release was testing the waters / getting the hype started for her back catalogue on vinyl.
    Avril and P!nk are doing it so it makes sense for her to follow suit.

MistakenBiology likes this.
  7. New The Go! Team album out next year:

- Retail black.
    - limited neon pink.
    - green (Rough Trade exclusive /500)
    - Signed test pressings with silkscreen cover (also £25, so kinda cheap for a test pressing)

hamicle likes this.
  8. Where are the test pressings being sold? Suspect I’ve missed them already.

9. hamicle likes this.
  10. I think I'd be down for this too.

HeartSwells likes this.
  11. HeartSwells likes this.
  12. Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  13. Is anyone forking out the extra money for the "deluxe" vinyl of Masseduction? I mean I'm sure the packaging is nice, but I'm not sure if it's worth over $15 more than the standard. Might be worth it if it's limited, but I don't remember it being so.

14. I basically grenade launched my coins at the deluxe with the yellow vinyl. It's also apparently the November VMP record.

Bangers&Bops likes this.
  15. Legacy recordings were involved with those two you listed, they've done Britney stuff previously so I wouldn't be shocked if all her albums appear soon. Same with Beyoncé.

16. OMG
    for those who didn’t buy The Killers’ Wonderful Wonderful on pink vinyl

There is only ONE copy left at Banquet records
    So hurry up

UPDATE: it’s gone.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    Dennis likes this.
  17. Damn HMV in Southampton being one of the only stores not stocking the pink version. Hey ho, I'm just glad to own the LP.

18. I know.

(Thanks!)

19. nn the deluxe St Vincent is a close-up of the butt. Praying the VMP alternative cover isn't the same.

hamicle likes this.