Vinyljustice | Page 297 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vinyljustice

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by HeartSwells, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Lianne La Havas' debut is getting a repress, so no longer do you have to pay the £100+ on Discogs.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  2. sorry for double post.

This VMP month suddenly got really good.

St Vincent - St Vincent on pink/white marble (/2000)
    Hundred Waters - Communicating on black/white marble (/600)
    Sharon Van Etten - it was because (i was in love) on clear/black colour in colour with bonus 7" (/1000)

3. Ordered that SVE despite having finally got the original a couple of months ago (not rare, I just hadn’t gotten around to it)

4. [​IMG]

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your patience with the SZA pre-order. SZA has finished signing the LP jackets and they are now on their way to the plant to be assembled with the Vinyl. We expect them to arrive to our warehouse in next 2 weeks and will ship them as soon they arrive. You will receive a confirmation email when your order ships.

Thank you and apologies for the delay.

Thank you,
    SZA Store Customer Service

fuck this. I'm cancelling.

SamyAtTheDisco likes this.
  5. Target apparently has SZA coming out on the 17th and is only around $18 last time I checked. I assume on black vinyl, though.

6. They really dropped the ball on this. Especially since it was advertised as a one-day-only, "only time to get the vinyl" kinda thing - and now it's available everywhere. I feel lowkey SKAmmed.

Vasilios and Mr.Arroz like this.
  7. I did. Fuck it.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  8. Source? I can't find this one. (?)

9. So we have
    -Deluxe Yellow
    -Deluxe Pink
    -Standard Pink
    -VMP Blue
    -VMP Pink/White Marble

OOF / I want them all.

10. I think he meant it's a new vinyl color variant for 'S/T', not 'Masseduction'.

11. OH. I totally glossed over that. Thanks!

12. BML

BML

My inner scene kid is living! One of my favorite bands from back in the day are celebrating the 10th anniversary of their best album and printed up 100 of these babies and I managed to snag a copy. I know you all probably don't care but I just had to post about it:
    [​IMG]

13. All I have to say to this beaing a latino is: VIEJA HUEVONA!!! gosh!!

Txetxu and Mr.Arroz like this.
  14. It'll be Target Lime vinyl and we'll deal.

More perched to hear it remastered to be honest! I need to check out the NPR stream.

They announce them slowly on their forum through the month.

http://forum.vinylmeplease.com/index.php?threads/november-17-store-picks.5132/

15. They're offering free shipping too. Just got it for $14 with a gift card! Fuck her webstore, tbh, tho they got my refund really quickly.

TRAVVV likes this.
  16. Jwentz and R92 like this.
  17. Damn I already have a standard edition.

18. Oh my god it's so pretty