WANNA ONE / Produce 101 Season 2 | Page 30 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WANNA ONE / Produce 101 Season 2

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Seger, Dec 7, 2016.

1. He

He

I mean, I want to say it makes no sense, but most fandom names are like this.

Alouder98 likes this.
  2. Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  3. Seger likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

Kim Samuel solo debut next month. Wanna One also debuting next month.

JBJ are in talks for debuting September so not to clash with Wanna One. The various companies are confirming one-by-one if their trainee will participate in the male I.B.I.
    [​IMG]

Hotshot will do a comeback as five, but their agency has announced that Noh Taehyun will promote with JBJ too.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    mokimbird likes this.
  5. TAKADA KENTA CF is out.
    He's the center in Be Mine.

Slice of Life likes this.
  6. I'm not usually perched for male artists but I'm here for Samuel solo since it is a Brave Brothers records.

Does Brave Bros usually deliver with male acts like he does with female acts?

7. Looking at his production discography, he hasn't done much for males. Not anything of note anyway.

I'm excited for the Chungha duet but I know it's most likely not going to be very good.

Alouder98 likes this.
  8. He

He

Oh really? Did not know this was a thing!

Imagine a full on dance performance... ugh.

9. Track four so not the title track, but still hoping for a stage performance or two.

With a title like With U I was expecting a ballad but digging a bit deeper, the track has been described as "in the hip hop and R&B genre" so there's still hope.

He and Alouder98 like this.
  10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kim Sanggyun for GIOAMI Korea.

and... PARK SUNGWOON too!

His mini-album preview.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Monkey0 likes this.

11. YATH GET THAT KOREAN COIN, JAPANESE KING TAKADA KENTA

I don't know why I'm stanning for him, teebs. I also stan the Chick Trainee Seonho now dddddddddddddddd.

12. Wanna One just released the teaser... for their actual teaser. *!#(*Y$!#U(!#(!#@)!

13. HOTSHOT - JELLY

Noh Taehyun, his era has come.

14. Samuel's debut will come on August 2. 5/6 songs have a featuring artist and ugh, no Brave Bros songs. I'm excited for that Chungha track though.

[​IMG]

Seger likes this.
  15. He

He

Wasn't his whole mini going to be produce by Brave Bros?

16. Maboos! He's part of Electroboyz and has also done solos! Consider me excited.

Alouder98 likes this.
  17. Fans will be able to vote for the Wanna One debut single: Burn It Up or Energetic.

18. KBS banned Samuel's title track because of using the word ''Insta'' in the lyrics but apparently they're going to edit it so he can perform in Music Bank.

Is it just another KBS messy choice or there's a copy right law about it?

19. Kim Samuel's solo debut teaser is finally here! August 2nd, guys!

20. WANNA ONE GO EP.1 IS SUBBED.

[I'm just going to casually insert myself into this thread like I was here the whole time]

bimbo and Slice of Life like this.