What K-Pop song are you listening to right now? | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What K-Pop song are you listening to right now?

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 7, 2013.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017

2. Maybe one day I'll stop spamming this thread...

Seger likes this.
  3. I think that would be great if we change the title of the thread to SCA* K-Pop Thoughts.

* @Seger @Ceir @Alouder98

But seriously I like this thread cause there is no other thread to share our random thoughts in them.

Squashua and Ceir like this.

4. Let me force this song in me as it's their second highest entry in the Gaon.

5. I see you've just crafted another sub-unit to go with ARS (@ajmkv @ryan_riot92 @Squashua ) so would that make us a six-member team problematiquely called SCAARS?

Anyway, I had a moment to this in the gym the other day (perfect running speed) despite it being a completely trashy knock-off:

D is for Danger!, Alouder98 and Ceir like this.

6. Yes I love this but I must be the center or I'm leaving the group to focus on my studying.

Squashua likes this.

7. That dance break tho.

Squashua and D is for Danger! like this.

8. Poor your faves when a fictional group releases the song of the year.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017 at 12:07 AM
    Squashua, Seger and D is for Danger! like this.
  10. This is my favorite thread. So, no, don't.

I will listen to the same song over and over and over again for days, or I'd post more here, too...

Having said that, here's this:

And... I'll be back in two weeks when I'm done with it and have something else.

And not "Blame On You," @Alouder98

Though.... maybe....

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017 at 1:18 AM
    Alouder98 and Seger like this.
  11. I love them, and their music. I'm glad Sweetune has found a new boygroup muse.
    And why isn't Compass a full song?!