What K-Pop song are you listening to right now? | Page 80 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What K-Pop song are you listening to right now?

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Hitori, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Does anyone know why they didn't perform this on any music shows? I'm so obsessed with it.

2. Probably because their agency is the same as Jessica’s (Coridel) and SM still have some power over that.

Alouder98 likes this.
  3. This came to my mind too but then SM's problem was with Jessica, not the company that she later joined. It makes no sense to block other Coridel acts only because they're Jessica's labelmates.

4. Mixnine

D is for Danger! and Ceir like this.
  5. Ah yeah, now it makes sense.

6. Also, I'm pretty sure Jessica's ban on promoting (which was a stipulation in her contract with SM) would be up as her contract would have reached its end this summer.

Alouder98 likes this.
  7. Looking back at my comment, I realize the kpop world is a lot less sinister than I’m perceiving it to be. I guess I’m just still thinking SM are always gonna have the power to pull another JYJ whenever they want, that’s all.

8. I know we always talk about their bops, but they always snuck an amazing mid-tempo into every damn mini-album they released.

vague, junglefish, Gintoki and 4 others like this.
  9. Heejin, Hyunjin and Chanmi ended OEC.

Serg. and Alouder98 like this.
  10. Please... PLEASE tell me Happy was just a huge mistake and they'll be back to something like this

11. Y'all need to stop ignoring boybands.

Squashua and Cotton Park like this.

12. Never ending. Ever and ever.

Seger, vague, McQueer and 3 others like this.
  13. One of the songs I forgot to put on my SOY list...

Ceir and D is for Danger! like this.
  14. Thanks to @send photo I'm listening to my favorite song by EXID on repeat, again. I forgot how good it is.

vague, McQueer, Slice of Life and 4 others like this.
  15. My latest breakup turned me to this one....

Cotton Park, McQueer, Ceir and 2 others like this.

16. Greatest unofficial subunit ever. Bar none.

He and Ceir like this.
  17. I finally listened to it and
    THIS
    IS
    EVERYTHING.

Rude Love is honestly my favorite f(x) song.

Cotton Park likes this.

18. I'm just listening the last minute of this.

Ryeowook's high notes kill me.

Cotton Park likes this.
  19. Thank you! Mine is "When I'm Alone" (Carly+f(x), what a gift!) but, yeah, "Rude Love" is a close second. And the version of "Heartbeat" that comes before it is SO much better than the STATION release....

That album.... 4 Walls... just... I don't know what else to say... except... it will NOT be their last...

Ceir likes this.