What's That Song? | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's That Song?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Leopold, Aug 6, 2017.

1. I love this thread.

Meathook likes this.
    TRAVVV, Euphoria, aboutyounow and 7 others like this.
  3. Wow that's it!! I love it. Thanks so much!!

Tribal Spaceman and elektricblue like this.
  4. Should have smashed.

And I love how May sounds exactly like Eve.

5. [​IMG]

TRAVVV, Leopold and soratami like this.
  6. The song I'm looking for used to be played on Channel V's like club hits, I think about the same time they kept running Chainsmoker's Rozes (before all that horrific shite that they forced us to listen to).

It was club-ish, R n B-tinged and electro pop track by a guy who dances. The video had only red and possibly blue colors to it. But I distinctly remember it being very red. I remember Shazam-ing it but then it didn't show up on my history when I tried to look for it again. I might be wrong but I think he could've been Scandanavian and most certainly are one of those JB template wannabes - but this dude can actually dance and the tune was a bop. He might've (or might've not) had like a one name kinda thing, like KYLE or 6BLACK. I think there was a scene he was seated in a chair and the dancers danced around him in the middle and then it moves into another room but it was all two tone colors. He was kinda hot and exuded some hunty vibes, as well. I know a few lines of the song help, unfortunately, I was too drunk to remember any of it besides the visuals and it being quite nice and that I wanna listen to it again kinda thing.

It's been bugging me ever since. Please help.

Meathook likes this.
  8. I LOVE YOU!

TRAVVV and Leopold like this.
  9. GUYS what is the sample in this? Starts around the 55 sec mark.

KILLING me

10. OOH BAILANDO

truman likes this.
  11. ...those lyrics now have me humming Chumbawamba's 'Tub thumping' (I get knocked down, but I get up again; You are never gonna keep me down)... but that's all I can add!

12. Ok this song is quite old must be early 80s maybe late seventies,The few times I have heard it on the radio,they never say who it is....my father used to play it on an album with the same singer,his mind is in a glass case without the key,so useless to ask him....Her voice is kind of girly and cutesy...but the backing vocals are gospelly and soulfull...I remember.....you do to me...do to me...ahhha......Take me Nowhere...Take me Nowhere I guess is this the Chourus,title?

Vasilios likes this.
  13. I know this one...I know this one.....
    It's Altered Images - Bring Me Closer!

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    JonBcn likes this.
  14. They play that on the radio?

15. What’s that song where the video is made up of VHS films her grandfather made? I think it has “Song” in the title? Young female singer with brown hair?

16. RJF

RJF

17. 1996 would be the time when Lush went (brit) pop

or

Captivated likes this.
  18. This thread is the gift that keeps on giving.

L O V E I T .

19. Meathook and blissteria like this.
  20. Whatever supermarket was playing 'A Toast to Men' can have all my coin and I'll take a rewards card, too. Reminds me of college. May's rap is still my everything.

soratami likes this.