What's That Song? | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's That Song?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Leopold, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Uno

Uno

Looking for a song that's mid-80s/early-90s. I think it's called Bounce Back but I've looked up that name on YouTube and only find Big Sean songs. It features the female singer dancing in the desert in a jean jacket. I think she has red or brown hair.

3. Uno

Uno

Amazing! What a tune. Shame it's nowhere to be found on Spotify/Apple Music.

4. I think it's an MCA release who are notorious for not uploading 80s stuff anywhere. Maybe one day.

Tribal Spaceman and Uno like this.
  5. I really can't conjure up any details of the song itself, but I recall seeing this music video on MTV. My memory is foggy now, but I believe it was a song by a (black-haired?) woman. The defining detail for me was that she was walking through some type of black tunnel; slight sewer teas. I take it none of this helps much, but I don't remember anything else.

Fantasy likes this.
  6. This is the only thing which comes to mind:

Tune tbh.

*edit*
    Also this:

Push, Fantasy and Captivated like this.
  7. Or this? Three women (but one has black hair) and two men, but a definite sewer!

Fantasy and MadameX like this.
  8. It wouldn't be this bop by any chance?

phily693, Push, soratami and 2 others like this.
  9. That's what I thought too.

Fantasy, HEARTCORE and Push like this.
  10. Even though I don't think it's any of them, they're both bops, I'm grateful for this.

Oh my, I think it is! Thank you!

Fantasy likes this.
  11. When someone mentions sewers and you don't immediately think Some Girls... gurl.

Fantasy, Captivated, Booers and 2 others like this.
  12. I heard an awesome poppers o'clock mix of Havana at 'the club' on the weekend, but can I find it? No.

Anyone?

13. Was it at XXL? They play their own.

14. Okay so I have just about no recollection at all of what this song actually sounds like but it was by an aughts PJ fave a la Rachel Stevens (but not Rachel Stevens (or Willa Ford...)) and it was a fucking bop and a half. Very pop. Sexy white girl? I thought I found it in this thread initially but now I can't recover it. Sorry this is vague!

I think it was a first and last name, and I think they had 2 important songs...

Edit: STACIE ORRICO

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018 at 4:33 PM
  15. Stacie Orrico's Christianity is shaking at being called a sexy white girl.