Will & Grace | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will & Grace

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by WowWowWowWow, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Yes!!
    Will’s Mom, brother and nephew would’ve made a great episode! Would’ve been nice to see how his gay nephew was doing all these years later.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  2. Oh dear, that Christmas episode looks abysmal!

3. The editing on the last episode was terrible. When Grace was at the helicopter launch, it looked cheap. These episodes look rushed and unfinished. The original Will & Grace was seamless in its presentation but I am noticing lots of jump cuts and bad continuity.

WowWowWowWow and lushLuck like this.

4. This is already iconic and one of my favourite scenes from the show.

“Oh I remember you. Ello Bill, ello Patty”

5. "I heard as soon as I came" was quality.

6. I'm looking forward to the christmas episode!

It looks campy and theatrical, and it's fun they're trying to do something out of their comfort zone.

Now if ya'll want yet another family get together episode where everyone fights yet come together at the end for christmas happiness as if it hasn't been done 100 times......

Blayke and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  7. Why did Lorraine sound odder than normal in that clip?

Anyway this finally has a home in the UK. Airing on C5 after CBB in January apparently.

8. C5? Bloody hell! But glad we're finally getting it, and actually CBB being the only big show they actually have it's airtime is pretty damn decent.

andru and POPGASM like this.
  9. I watched the Christmas special. I honestly couldn't enjoy it because the accents are horrendous! Why oh WHY could they just not use their own accents?

phily693 likes this.
  10. I think I might just skip this to be honest.

11. Just watched the Christmas episode, it wasn't as bad as I feared, but I certainly wouldn't want them to do something like it again.

sfmartin likes this.
  12. I feel the same. Its not as bad as I thought it would be, it is a decent episode if you ask me lets get back to the regular Will and Grace.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    sfmartin and andru like this.
  13. I'm a W&G stan(ley walker) for life so my opinion is biased but there were a few laugh out loud moments in that episode for me. I need my own newspaper sales associate.

14. Eric McCormack nominated for best comedy actor at the Golden Globes, but no nomination for Megan... eh.

The show picked up a nomination for best comedy TV series though!

15. So much hate.

He's the worst one on this show.

16. The Christmas episode was a fun diversion. Definitely not awful.

Andy French and WowWowWowWow like this.
  17. It’s such a shame Megan wasn’t nominated. Especially since she’s been the one who’s been able to jump back into character the fastest.

As much as I love her, Debra Messing is the weakest link right now. Though I’m sure the next half of the season she’ll be back into the character. She’s just finding her groove right now.

18. Back this Thursday with Nick Offerman making an appearance.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  19. Do we know when this is airing in the UK? Friday maybe?

20. Wait, Nick Offerman is hot again. What is happening?

diamondliam, Gasur and WowWowWowWow like this.