WINNER REVEALED! Why Are You So Obsessed With PJ00s 4? | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WINNER REVEALED! Why Are You So Obsessed With PJ00s 4?

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by happiestgirl, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Sprockrooster likes this.
  2. Submitted.

[​IMG]

Oleander, Ray, soratami and 1 other person like this.
  3. I passed and also I have finally decided
    [​IMG]

4. I still haven't passed veto...

[​IMG]

5. We're hard at work! It doesn't help that some of you are giving us lots to talk about...

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

7. I assumed mine would be an instant pass but still TBD.

8. The veto panel right now:

[​IMG]

9. There's a whole week left in submissions, guys - nothing to worry about!

10. Forum in “has zero chill” shocker.

11. The veto deities have granted me safe passage, so all I need to do now is watch all these films so that I understand what you lot are on about.

12. Ray

Ray

[​IMG]

Paparazzi photo of me finding out I passed veto.

13. Yeah guys I haven’t even sent a lot of your submisssions to the Plastics veto panel yet, we’re doing a few a day!

Oleander, berserkboi, Mina and 2 others like this.
  14. It's all good! I've sat through a ton of submissions phases in these contests and I've totally been there... where you don't hear anything for a while and therefore you imagine some worst-case scenario where the veto panel is arguing over your entry for three days straight.

To the PJ00s world - we vote on the entries in groups of approximately 5, so if yours is still awaiting a decision, it's usually because a whole pile of people entered before you!

15. [​IMG]

16. This version of us hard at work may garner more likes, also dibs on Nick Bateman!

[​IMG]

17. @Mina and @iheartpoptarts got buff.

ohnostalgia, Oleander, Ray and 8 others like this.
  18. For once I'm not in the tiny boot competition.I am concerned.

19. [​IMG]

I passed! The only time my first entry hasn't been vetoed ddd.

20. It makes me feel slightly better knowing your entry last round wasn't your first choice.