WINNER REVEALED! Why Are You So Obsessed With PJ00s 4? | Page 91 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WINNER REVEALED! Why Are You So Obsessed With PJ00s 4?

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by happiestgirl, Jan 10, 2018.

1. I'll swear my copy is titles Bring It On: Worldwide Showdown. Obviously they changed it for the UK>.

londonrain and Mina like this.
  2. I think I just found my song for next round.

Untouchable Ace, londonrain and Mina like this.
  3. I have my next entry in line, inspired by @ohnostalgia's wonderful words of sending something out of the box so you can all experience something beyond a flop basic bop!

I expect to flop!

ohnostalgia and Mina like this.
  4. Does it still have the hash symbol?
    [​IMG]

londonrain likes this.
  5. I love the Bring It On movies. That one with Rihanna and Hayden Pantyhose was a bit ropey though.

TRAVVV likes this.
  6. I know I may be way late but congratulations to @happiestgirl for not only hosting a great contest but for winning it too.

Thanks to those who gave some more points to Ida Maria.

(I was a bit busy last couple of days so could only comment now)

Oleander, happiestgirl and londonrain like this.
  7. Less ropey than the Christina Milian one. Christina - top rate singer and dancer, mediocre actor.

Worldwide showdown does not have the hashtag. Maybe they figured out no-one uses hashtags this side of the Atlantic or something?

Mina, Empty Shoebox and londonrain like this.
  8. W A I T that's one of the girls from Degrassi and I don't know how I feel about that.

Oleander and Mina like this.
  9. Sophie Monk looks good.

10. [​IMG]

Robsolete and Mina like this.
  11. Not this Solange erasure!

Sprockrooster, Jeffo and Mina like this.
  12. Oops. Almost forgot about the rest of the Tiny Awards!

I think @Lego has just earned himself the Tiny Vinyl Record for the most indie entry on sheer like count alone.

[​IMG]

And none for Gretchen Wieners @Oleander.

[​IMG]

I think @iheartpoptarts deserves to win her namesake award, The Tiny Poptart, this round for her Mikaila entry (which I clocked from the moment it arrived at veto panel, kii).

[​IMG]

And I've never seen anyone actively lobby to claim the Tiny Violin for themselves, so....congratulations (?) @londonrain.

[​IMG]

13. [​IMG]

I'm more of a Cady, though. Just ask @send photo.

14. Can I get the Tiny Claws for my anti-Imogen campaign ddd

Ray, Mina and Oleander like this.
  15. The Tiny Claw is usually for the angstiest song entry of the round, but a) nothing was really too angsty this round, and b) I think your Imogen smear campaign and the fact that she and @Oleander finished with over twice the amount of points you and Rita received is qualification enough xx.

[​IMG]

16. A portuguese singer no-one here has ever heard about getting nearly half the points forum favourite Imogen Heap did. That takes talent x

Ray, WowWowWowWow, saviodxl and 2 others like this.
  17. I was not expecting this cold-blooded murder.

Can't spot a single lie, though.

[​IMG]

londonrain, soratami and Mina like this.
  18. I'm your father, the inventor of Toaster Strudel. Just call me dad

Empty Shoebox, Ray, Robsolete and 2 others like this.
  19. At least I still have my integrity, unlike some people x

Oleander likes this.