X factor NZ | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X factor NZ

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by smgfan, May 3, 2013.

1. I have seen the clip of Willy Moon and Natalia Kills bullying a contestant over the most ridiculous thing.

Claiming the contestant is copying her husbands look by wearing a suit. Both of them are absolutely vile. I've never even heard of them and judging by their Wikipedia pages no wonder, they've had as much chart success as Lemonescent.

2. WOW NZ is up in arms over Natalia Kills & Willy Moon. Talk about killing your career just as it had the potential to finally take off :/

3. KAG

KAG

I just watched the clip and I am gobsmacked at how unprofessional and ridiculous they're being. People have slicked their hair back and worn plain suits for years. Ugh!

4. It's very.... producers in Natalia's ears all week, coaching her to say something controversial for first week lives impact.

5. The whole thing is hilarious, and doesn't strike me as scripted. I think Natalia really is that deluded to think Willy has the rights to suits and slicked back hair. Shame really, as I like both Natalia's and Willy's music - not great to find out they're disrespectful arseholes.

6. And they are sacked...

Most messy X Factor occurrence ever?

7. This makes me sad for Cheryl being fired after only one or two auditions rounds just because of her accent on US X Factor. We could've subtitled her!

8. I wonder who they'll get in to replace them.

9. It's so panto villain hilarious. Feel for the guy but that could have been straight out of Nikki Grahame's mouth off a Big Brother challenge.

10. The grand assortment of failed X Factor judges are sitting by the phone waiting for a call. Nicole Scherzinger's got enough food and saved Empire episodes to last her all week. Geri's practising her catchphrases. Demi's got an anti-bullying speech planned for the opening show. Kelly's asking Michelle to do double shifts for Blue. Paulina's still alive, reports are conflicted over whether Britney is too.

Failing that, get Shaznay and have the Appleton sisters share a seat a la Madden Brothers so we can finally have that All Saints re-reunion.

11. STOP making me laugh. I'm in a library.

12. The X-Factor New Zealand budget is so limited, they'll probably end up with Stan and Mel taking on two categories each.

13. Joe Irvine and Kills/Moon in happier days, a month ago:
    [video=youtube;r-gAtIb0AXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-gAtIb0AXY[/video]

I can't say I regret not following this series though.

14. 2014

2014 Moderator

You are on fire lately

15. I mean, if no one was bothered when they did that on Honey Boo Boo.

16. Shelton Woolright and Natalie Bassingthwaighte are the new judges

17. You literally could not go through previous or current judges on UK, US or AUS and find a nicer judge than her. She's the safest bet they could have taken after Natalia.

18. I love Natalie Bassingthwaighte.

19. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Moderator

I knew it would be someone from the Aus version.

20. Am I missing something? He's crap.