X Factor USA - General Discussion | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X Factor USA - General Discussion

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by AllStar7, Feb 8, 2014.

1. K94

K94

I'm gonna go with Chris Rene for creepy popular guy.

2. I'm glad someone else still remembers Paulina's season, since almost nobody was watching by that point. If there's a more consistently amazing trainwreck judge out there on any reality show, I'd like to know about it, and in fact might go watch the season.

3. It's a shame that they went with her. It was a really good season once they got to live shows, it's just a shame that Paulina was there and that Demi couldn't provide her feedback more constructively like Kelly. The things that Jamie King did were far better than anything I've seen from Brian Friedman. The choreography that Josh Levi and Ellona Santiago performed while singing live was just insane, there has not been anything like it on this sort of format since.

4. What was LeAnn on!?

steste likes this.
  5. She looks like she hasn't had a single day off of alcohol in months. There was some hilarious stuff said in the press after this performance, LeAnn blaming it on Carly and saying she was trying to support her because she was nervous and struggling with the notes. She looks more than comfortable and able to sing the song to me there.

I think one of the biggest issues with X Factor USA was them not adapting it enough for America. LeAnn was known for having an affair and her drinking problems at that time, the show was trying to chase press but it just ends up being so trashy and awful.

Leo1977 likes this.
  6. The US version was the trainwreck that kept on giving.

7. I would have killed for Britney to make a catty response on that performance: You both can't sing and for those who value their hearing, please never grace any stage again.

8. Someboy

Someboy Moderator

Christ almighty! That unedited Don Philip audition is torture; Britney may have known he was coming on, but clearly she (and the other three) had no idea how uncomfortable it would be. I know she got one heck of a paycheck out of this gig, but no wonder she ran the other way as soon as it was over.