X-Men | Page 160 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

X-Men

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by duckface, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Anyone know what the next Sophie Turner film will be?

That's all I'm interested in at this point.

2. Dark Phoenix, which is out this year, I think. They’ll probably reboot after this, with a bit of luck.

snoho likes this.
  3. Hopefully a vast improvement over Last Stand.

4. Any movie about the Dark Phoenix that does not at least hint at the existence of the Phoenix Force is a poor film adaptation. Let's see how this one goes!

I never liked Tatum for the part of Gambit, so I am not all that sad about that.

irishlamb likes this.
  5. What a shame, it's a long delay for 'New Mutants'. I hope they won't mess it up in the meantime and make something generic out of it, instead of the superhero horror hybrid we were promised.

Let's hope Deadpool 2 and Dark Phoenix stick right where they are. Deadpool 2 will make money for sure and I think Dark Phoenix will benefit form its November release date.

6. Dark Phoenix would probably do worse than Apocalypse. Look who they hired to direct. Reboot it soon, Disney!

7. Tatum has been cast literally so we can get shots of his abs and buttocks.

8. This! I’ll be surprised if it’s not a shitshow. So sad that New Mutants is being held hostage to this Disney/Fox reshuffling. 10 months is a long time so i hope it can be benefitted with some minor reshoots or extra CG work. The Gambit movie is being laid to pasture. No way is that getting made in its current state.

In the meanwhile I just finished watching the season finale of The Gifted. What a pleasant surprise with some stellar episodes. X-Men stories really lends itself to an episodic format, so I hope we see more. Fox finally getting something right with the X-franchise.