Your Last.fm Weekly Album Collages! | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Last.fm Weekly Album Collages!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Andy French, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Let's see if this gets any use.

So there's this website that allows you to make collages of albums based on your last.fm username - that link is here. They have a decent range of timeframes but I find the weekly charts especially interesting, and that's what this thread is for. Post your collages if you're so inclined.

I'll start it off:

[​IMG]

2. I'll bite:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  3. I'm always listening offline now, so my last.fm presence is really lacking. Made it a month instead.

[​IMG]

4. Amazing!

[​IMG]

5. Here goes:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  6. [​IMG]

I thought the 3x3 would be too predictable and biased to certain artists so I thought I'd give you all a bumper 5x5.

7. My weekly collage was a fucking disaster since I haven't been scrobbling much, so here's my monthly:

[​IMG]

Amazing.

Zamin and Uno like this.
  8. That West End Girls album is a hidden gem. Such a guilty pleasure.

9. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Moderator

[​IMG]

Interesting.

10. I almost forgot Born This Way has a different cover to the one I use on iTunes...

[​IMG]

11. If you just link it to the output link, the pictures will just change perpetually. The Saturdays weren't on mine when I first posted!

12. BML

BML

13. Expose me for the Carly Rae stan I am, Last.fm:
    [​IMG]

14. I did monthly, as I've got a bunch of scrobbles waiting to go at the moment.

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz likes this.