Your Least Favourite X Factor Contestants | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Least Favourite X Factor Contestants

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by AmbivalentToBritney, Aug 25, 2016.

1. (By which I mean those who got to the lives).
    Jay James or Max Stone for me. Probably Chris Rene from the US show too.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  2. Jahmene, especially the way every "performance" was treated like the second coming when in reality he sounded like a cat going through a mangle. Also his horrific giggle after every word did my head in.

Lauren Bloody Platt for her entitlement.

TheDangerZone, sesita, Felp and 4 others like this.
  3. She was the worst.

I'll add Eoghan Quigg for preventing a perfect series from occurring (as it is, it's simply the best)

4. Couldn't agree more, always found him painful and incredibly overrated.

idratherjack likes this.
  5. James Arthur
    Daniel Evans
    Frankie Cocozza
    Jay James
    Danyl Johnson
    Mason Noise
    Jonny Robinson
    Max Stone

And someone whose name I can't remember who was ex-army and refused to do the customary post departure PA at G-A-Y.

andru and Mr Brightside like this.
  6. Lord, I'd forgotten (actually, removed) half of these in mind - you brought them back lol!
    Danyl Johnson particularly annoyed me, came off as very slimy and lad-ish...
    I need to add Jake Quicktime or whatever he's called to my list too...

Leo1977 likes this.
  7. Jonjo Kerr! I'd forgotten all about him, has to be one of the worst ever.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
    Leo1977 likes this.
  8. Dead Wife Daniel.

9. I didn't mind Jake, he obviously just wanted to be famous but he seemed like much less of a prick than I'd anticipated and had a nice voice. He was clearly very influenced by Robbie Williams. I was expecting to hate him, but he just faded into the background a bit.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
  10. I didn't watch the whole series (stopped caring a few episodes in) so I probably can't fully make a judgement on him. I suppose yeah, he's pretty harmless and seems ok.

11. I had too - was terrified that he'd come back and storm the show in an 'our boys' fashion. Thank god for Amelia Lily.

At the time, I actually hated her for taking Misha B's place in the final (despite the majority of the voting public disagreeing with me).

Leo1977 likes this.
  12. Danyl Johnsoon what a nob.
    Gamu bloody hell she was arrogant.
    Reggie and Bolly - what a poor excuse they were. Absolute crap.

idratherjack likes this.
  13. Remember when he was legitimately the best in the sing-off though? I didn't mind Dead Wife Daniel (in hindsight).

14. Did we actually ever see Gamu speak? I thought she existed solely as an auto-tuned Walking On Sunshine snippet...

mump boy, LTG, Felp and 6 others like this.
  15. Whatever happened to FYD?

AfternoonsInUtopia likes this.
  16. MARCUS COLLINS.

17. Danyl, James Arthur and Frankie are the trinity of X Factor cunts.

18. Matt Cardle, Christopher Maloney, everyone from 2013.

Felp, Tribal Spaceman and Leo1977 like this.
  19. Think they split up immediately after elimination, one of them was a backing dancer in week 5 of their season.

20. Scott bloody Bruton

Mr Brightside likes this.