Your Least Favourite X Factor Contestants | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Least Favourite X Factor Contestants

Discussion in 'The X Factor' started by AmbivalentToBritney, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Lauren Murray shoving a member of 4th Power off stage will never not make me kiii.

2. Can I just personally thank the wonderful posters who posted those Shirlena videos, I haven't laughed so much in such a long time,I don't know how on earth I missed her before! Made my night, thanks again!!

Anyway back on topic, Strangely I never started watching Xfactor until 2009 so I missed out on a good few years, off the top of my head my least favorites...

One Direction
    James Arthur
    Louisa Johnson
    Belle Amie
    Union J
    Rough Copy
    Frankie Cocozza
    Rylan Clark
    Diva Fever
    Johnny Robson?
    Nicolo (Italian bloke)
    The 8 piece Boyband (2014/15?)
    Maloney

Actually nearly everybody from 2013 also

I'm sure there's more, but that'll do for now.

SecretsOfFatima likes this.
  3. Shirqueena was robbed of her spot at bootcamp.

AfternoonsInUtopia likes this.
  4. Stereo Kicks were unbearable. Not an ounce of charisma between the 8 of them, the way they were praised to high heaven week in week out for being totally shit was infuriating.

5. I thought One Direction were terrible on the live shows so was surprised when they took off. As an actual group they've released several songs I enjoy, but I never saw a hint of that on the actual programme - just five lads that were clearly uncomfortable with each other, stomping about on stage with no rhythm, shouting their way through the hits of the 80s. I think they did well because Britain wanted a new boy band, and they appeared at the right time.

I won tickets to The X Factor tour that year and they were the same on that as well. So much shouting.

6. This is EVERYTHING, god knows how I'd missed it.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  7. She is literally my X Factor Queen, then they denied her the place at Bootcamp - a travesty.

8. Who?

9. Andrea Faustini.

10. Ah, yes, never liked him but he could certainly sing.

11. Yeah he wasn't a bad singer, just unlikeable for me.

I'm starting to detest Ryan Lawrie for getting the teen girl vote every time he's in the bottom 3. He's hanging around like a bad smell.

Island likes this.
  12. Frankie Cocozza was the first name that popped into my head when I read the title, but upon further reflection I can also add:

Wagner
    Aiden Grimshaw
    Kitty Brucknell
    Christopher Maloney
    Luke Friend
    Matt Cardle
    Stereo Kicks
    Honey G
    James Arthur (although I did originally like him during his season)

I'm sure there are more that I hated but they've escaped my memory.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2016
  13. How dare you.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  14. Kitty Brucknell and Honey G? GET OUT!

Island and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  15. And my lovely Aiden as well? Mess.

16. 2014

2014 Moderator

Frankie Cocozza, Christopher Maloney and that soldier from a couple of series a go

17. Me nan.

18. I'm rewatching last year's series and would like to add Max Stone, probably the strangest act ever to make the Lives, to my list. A ... cod-reggae version of Someone Like You? OK sis. Bupsi was terrible as well but I love her dearly.

19. I wonder what the man who sang the Bonfire Night song is doing either himself these days?

Hopefully he's had a wash.

20. Four of Diamonds are horrendous!