Your own/favourite popstar photoshops! | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your own/favourite popstar photoshops!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mvnl, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Inspired by the amazingness of this pic

[​IMG]

I got inspired and Beanie-fied another popstar..

[​IMG]

Now it's your turn!
    Combine popstars, turn popstars into movie characters, etcera etcetera!

(But please let's keep it fun, so no cruelty to popstars you dislike!)

2. I AM GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES FOREVER THANKS

3. Oh I did this real poor one when I was bored one afternoon when the whole SuBo/GaGa BRIT collaboration thing was going around...

[​IMG]

4. I just let out a really loud yelp of fright/laughter at that photo, then my mother walked over and looked and did the same, then we were both laughing so much I lost concentration and dropped my laptop on the floor... OH DEAR.

5. I am terribly sorry, but that made me laugh out loud. Oh dear indeed.

6. This thread is creepy.

7. Mvnl

Mvnl Moderator

Lisa Scott-Lee Babes:

[​IMG]

It's rather scary how Amelle doesn't look that different.

8. My favourite creation:

[​IMG]

9. Technically not a photoshop of a popstar, but still...

[​IMG]
    (That woman who got a newspaper story out of not looking very much like Leona Lewis)

LoweSews likes this.
  10. Made this this morning for Scott's birthday:

[​IMG]

11. slimane

slimane Guest

It's prob not relevant to this thread but I LOVE all of Ellen Von Unwerth's work. I even didn't get bored when they re-used that same dam photoshoot of Britters throughout the "Blackout" campaign.

12. Just found this haha.
    [​IMG]

13. Why can't that be real haha, I know they are referring to their albums, but a movie like that would probably be the campiest movie ever created and would go down as a classic.

Katy would be the first to go, Rihanna would be next, then Beyonce. Britney and Lady GaGa would be the last two, and then Britney would be attacked and be that one person per Scream movie who actually fights back, umbrella would be her weapon of choice, but ultimately she would be killed too. And in the end Lady GaGa would be the last survivor and the killer would reveal themself as none other than...you had to guess it already...Christina Aguilera. Christina offs GaGa, and then the movie would end with a close up of Christina licking her teeth.

And then onto awards season they go picking up the Oscar along the way haha.

14. 3Xs

3Xs

Um excuse me, if anyone is using an umbrella attack it's Rihanna, QUEEN OF UMBRELLAS.

15. Christina might be the killer, but she would take incredibly long gaps between her kills.

that boy is a monster likes this.
  16. Not sure if this fits the criteria but I made this a couple of months ago

[​IMG]

17. That's brilliant!