Zak Abel | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zak Abel

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by saviodxl, Nov 6, 2017.

1. He's not that famous, but he's not that obscure since he's not eligible for the PopJustice Song Contest due to a #19 he's featuread in Gorgon's City single 'Unmissable' in 2014.

This lad even worked with Avicii, but it was only in 2017 he relesead his first solo LP called "Only When We're Naked". It reached a humble #100 in the UK Album Charts, but it's better than not reaching the top 100 I guess!

Without further ado, it's time we have a thread to talk about him! The perfect option if you like dramatic male vocalists that are not dull!

Fun fact: befeore launching his music carreer he as training to be a professional tennis player, 'cause you know, multi-talented people.

[​IMG]

2. He's really cute and 'Unstable' is a bop. I'll have to check out the rest later!

londonrain likes this.
  3. HIS WHOLE ALBUM pls!

londonrain and iheartpoptarts like this.
  4. I will... after I get the PJSC all sorted for y'all, of course!

#priorities

londonrain and saviodxl like this.
  5. I really liked his Joker collaboration and have been following him for a couple of years. Nothing he's done has really wow-ed me yet but I know he has it in him, and all the other stuff is at least good.

phily693 and saviodxl like this.
  6. I'm so glad he finally got his album out. Didn't he announce it like a year ago and it kept getting pushed?

saviodxl likes this.
  7. His album is honestly one of my highlights of the year. Only When We're Naked is a total tune.

londonrain likes this.
  8. He is such a great artist! I hope he will do well in the future! He has co-written a song in Paloma Faith's upcoming record

londonrain likes this.
  9. I KNOW, RIGHT?

[​IMG]

10. This thread should be good.

londonrain likes this.
  11. He is really cute one of my top 5 celeb crushes atm if I'm honest.

londonrain likes this.
  12. His album is really good. Good lyrics and very cohesive. One of my favourite releases this year, plus he's very cute.

I love Still Want UUU, Only When We're Naked, Unstable, Awakening, All I Ever Do (Is Say Goodbye), and Deserve to Be Loved the most.

He also has this song that is not on the album that I really like:

londonrain, HarryEzra and saviodxl like this.
  13. It's such a strong debut album but the waiting did make me lose interest by the time it came out if I'm honest. Luckily when I started listening I was hooked back into him. Unstable is still the best thing on there though.

londonrain likes this.
  14. My anthem:

londonrain likes this.
  15. His song Say Sumthing is really underrated.

16. His whole carreer so far you mean

londonrain and HarryEzra like this.
  17. The album is pretty great actually, Unstable should of been massive!!

londonrain, Robbietoxic and HarryEzra like this.
  18. I'm really enjoying the album. One of the best pop albums by a guy this year.

saviodxl, FrancoisDit and Robbietoxic like this.
  19. I KNOW! Who's to blame? The label? People's bad taste?

londonrain likes this.