Zara Larsson - 3rd Album | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zara Larsson - 3rd Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by sexercise, Sep 12, 2017.

1. She's definitely big enough to justify having separate album threads, right?

The good sis @Stmated spilled this tea last week
    & she posted this on Instagram

Get ready for the delays and single rereleases girlies.

2. Perched and parched for new Zara. Hopefully this time the album campaign will be smoother.

Txetxu likes this.
  3. See you in Q4 2019

4. If the first single doesn't flop I'm confident they'll get everything right this time around

RMK and lushLuck like this.
  5. Oh it won't flop in UK and Europe but we can't be really sure about US. And then here we are again to pushbacks.
    Anyway I wish her very well with this album and campaign, I would love it to go smoothly this time.

6. Out in 2019. Bookmark me.
    Also kii at the GLEE some poor soul on atrl felt when posting 'Zara recording new album with EPIC!'.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    mseilenga and lushLuck like this.
  7. Looking forward to something like Lush Life to rule the summer of 2018, 2019 and 2020 when the album will come out.

mseilenga and Txetxu like this.
  8. Official Charts interview. She's did 2 songs with MNEK & worked with Max Martin's team.

LP, K94, Runawaywithme and 6 others like this.
  9. RMK

RMK

I'm rooting for her, but her debut was the biggest letdown of this year. Not the worst album (that would be something like Double Dutchess), but definitely a project I had high hopes for because of the amazing singles.

LP likes this.
  10. Do you mean her second album?... cos that's the actual letdown of her small discography. Her Swedish debut is actually much more personable and individualized than her mainstream second album, which many somehow see as her first release.

Subspace88 and Petty Mayonnaise like this.
  11. I have confidence that her next album will be stronger than So Good. The main problem with that album was that so many great singles had already been released that by the time the album came out it felt like there were very few other songs that reached their level. Imagine if we had never heard any of those singles before listening to the album, opinions would be so different on the album as a whole.

12. RMK

RMK

I mean her second album, yes. I really haven't checked out her smaller debut since it's not available on iTunes/Apple Music but maybe I will if it's a better body of work.

13. Just make tracks 1-10 of the album Rooftop and you have an 11/10 album.

Rob and Kyliéyoncé like this.

14. And her best song:

15. Don't forget.

2014, Mr.Arroz, K94 and 3 others like this.
  16. How have I only just bothered to listen to Rooftop! What a tune.

2014 likes this.
  17. Can't wait for the next era's Lush Life, Lush Life (feat. Tinie Tempah), Lush Life (feat. Tinie Tempah - Dancehall remix), Lush Life (Country Version), Lush Life (Acoustic Version), Lush Life (Dance Remix Version) and Lush Life (Fan demanded video).

Rob and lushLuck like this.
  18. RMK

RMK

I've heard the Uncover EP. Rooftop is phenomenal and the rest is decent.

lushLuck likes this.
  19. I hope this album rollout is a lot smoother than the last one. I think she's now very aware that her biggest market will be Spotify, so hopefully she continues to take advantage of that. The tour giveaway making people follow her to be eligible was a good idea.