Zelda. | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zelda.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommie, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Tommie

Tommie Guest

Great games, no?

Especially A Link to the Past.

2. Ocarina of Time​ was ruddy bloody good.

3. The two new DS ones are fantastic. I love Twilight Princess also, but nothing beats Ocarina. What a game.

4. Link's Awakening. No competition.

5. Still the best game ever.

6. I think I might be the only person in the world who likes Wind Waker the best. I can't really be fussed with the rest of them, if I'm totally honest (and no, Wind Waker wasn't the first one I'd played).

7. I love these games, I have them all. I'm currently playing Twilight Princess again, I'm really looking forward to the sequel!

Majora's Mask is the only one I've had trouble completing I found the going back in time thing really challenging to get a hold of.

8. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

Beautiful game.. simple graphics, and still one of the most emotional videogame stories told. Loved the odd village that set the tone for weird, offbeat Zelda world inhabitants. Loved the animal village... loved the framing with that crazy fish and in the end it was all a...

9. LINK???

10. Viv

Viv

I'm such a fan of Wind Waker! I'm praying they make another in that style.

11. You mean...besides these?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I used to wish I was Evil Eagle. He was just that fucking cool.

13. I loved Ocarina of Time, but Majora's Mask is still my favourite.

14. I can't speak for Viv, but for me those are nothing like Wind Waker apart from the art style. I want a proper non-handheld sequel to it.

15. Viv

Viv

^I want that too! That's what I mean. I suppose I should have been a tad more specific. I don't have a DS and while I was always curious about those games, playing them on a handheld console just doesn't appeal to me.

I picture one for Wii. I'm crossing my fingers.

16. Ah, fair enough. Thought you were just referring to the art style, which I loved. I want a DSi XL loads.

17. Link to the Past is all you need, really. Ocarina of Time is a superb remake however...

/controversial

18. I loved the games for the Gameboy Color (?), the one with seasons and time travel. Can't remember how they were called, but I loved them.

19. If anything, Twilight Princess was an Ocarina of Time remake. *wiggles Wiimote a gazillion times, hates game forever*

20. That is also true. Kudos to Nintendo for catering to what the more vocal fans wanted after (the superior) Wind Waker, but it's all too familiar by now, isn't it?