Zelda. | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zelda.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommie, Feb 20, 2010.

1. RJF

RJF

How difficult are the Master Trials? There's no way I have the skill for a damn Golden Lynel. I would like to complete that before I move on to Champion's Ballad.

evilsin likes this.
  2. I finished the first set, got halfway though the second and got my ass handed to me by a sky guardian, said fuck it and moved on.

3. I just did the first bit of the Champion's Ballad, clearing the camps. I made it about a hundred times harder for myself because I didn't realise I could use my bow dddddd I just forgot to equip it dddd

Catch me trying to kill everything using just bombs. I did it though, bitch!

I also tried to do the Trial of the Sword but got killed by the first Stone Talus (I sort of...never worked out how to beat these without taking shit loads of damage?)... is this essential/incredibly difficult? I saw there's like 25 levels to it.

mattyjayy likes this.
  4. I mean they're never not developing, but it's been confirmed that the next Zelda is in development.

Totto and mattyjayy like this.
  5. RJF

RJF

Wait, forty five levels of torturous nonsense all for the Master Sword to be at double power but still break anyway? Fuck that. Champion's Ballad here I come.

evilsin, Totto and dodoriazarbon like this.
  6. Climb onto their back and swing a two handed weapon round using a charged attack and it I’ll chip it’s health away fairly quickly every time it hits the ore.

7. RJF

RJF

I low-key think the DLC is... shit. It's basically just, "Do this... BUT WITH LESS STUFF!!!!!" for every single mission. It's just cheap and tiresome.

evilsin, Totto, truman and 1 other person like this.
  8. It's basically an excuse for more (harder) shrines and to give away a bike

9. I played both DLCs for maybe 20 minutes and quit. I think I need to wait until I want to replay the whole game to enjoy them.

truman likes this.
  10. RJF

RJF

So I completed Champion's Ballad tonight and I was maybe a little hard on it initially, because I ended up enjoying it quite a bit, and the final boss is a great mix of challenging but fun. The prize at the end is a total scream, and in general it was nice to jump back into the world with a new purpose.

evilsin and diamondliam like this.
  11. Almost done with the Odyssey storyline and this game has been everything. I've never really played a proper Mario game (I know, I know) but the game has been so enjoyable and accessible even for a casual fan.

send photo likes this.
  12. I love Super Zelda Odyssey.

13. Dddddd my bad.

14. send photo and aaronhansome like this.
  15. Great even if it still feels overwhelming sometimes. Deciding whether I wanna buy the expansion pass yet or wait until I'm done with the story first. I'm taking my time on it though, just looking around at what I want and going in the Divine Beasts' general directions.

truman and send photo like this.
  16. I read this as "how's bottoming going for ya"

17. Steep difficulty curve at first but gets easier depending on what equipment you happen to get a hold of.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
    RoffleMayo and send photo like this.
  18. Wait!

The best content requires you to finish the four beasts anyway before it becomes accessible.

19. That's what I figured. I'm almost worried I'm spending too much time with the game though. I don't wanna burn myself out so quickly. ddddd I wanna buy Mario or Xenoblade but it feels ridiculous when there's....so much still in Zelda. I don't think I've covered half the map yet in just getting to the towers.

20. RJF

RJF

I literally only had Zelda for about a month for the Switch (...as there was nothing else available, but still) and I was fine. I most certainly would recommend completing the main story before even thinking about buying Mario considering it'll be as equally dominating in terms of the time you're going to sink into it.

Tribal Spaceman and aaronhansome like this.