Zelda. | Page 63 | The Popjustice Forum
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zelda.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tommie, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Thanks for the info! I've realized that some are not that "worth it" if you're already strong in the game, but certain one's do give you the tunics and Epona which can't be obtained anywhere else... The Zelda games are my favorites, so I think I'll end up getting these cards just to truly have the game finished 100%... and maybe in future play throughs they'll be useful anyway.

On another note, more than a month in of playing almost every day and I'm only just now finding the forgotten temple?! I never saw these massive ruins before... It just keeps surprising me every time.

aaronhansome and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  2. I just picked up the Breath of the Wild strategy guide for 75% off in Gamestop the other day. I'm so ready to snatch up all of the Korok Seeds because I'm the ultimate inventory hoarder in games.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  3. I really need to work out a way of finding the remaining shrines. I found another two or three by stumbling around the place but I think I've used up all my luck there.

I can look at guides online but it means scouring the map region by region and making note of any I've missed. Very tedious.

aaronhansome and papatrick like this.
  4. Exactly why I got the guide which includes the fold out map with all of the key markers, I hated how tedious it was googling numerous Youtube videos and Wiki pages. I prefer to keep it old school and actually have something physical I can mark out when it comes to massive open world games like this.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  5. I think I did actually buy the book but I don't have a clue where it is!

papatrick likes this.
  6. Zelda is the best games. I live for them.
    Such a HUGE fan!!

chriscrk and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  7. Now if that is you in your icon, I'd like to invite you on over to the instagram thread.

#thirsty

papatrick likes this.
  8. Bitch! I just finished Breath of the Wild and it was the most epic moment of my life! Fuck people who said the final fight is underwhelming. I was totally immersed feeling like I could die at any minute, wearing the iconic green tunic. Amazing game!

Now I want a sequel where Link has gone to the past, saves the champions, and Mipha gets her pussy ate by Link and gives birth to a Zora Link, the new hero of Hyrule, the Hero of the Sea.

9. I don't think that's how pregnancy works.

10. Umm, I’m a Homosexual, sweaty..

11. I'm a sweaty homosexual.

12. Y'all never seen a vagina?

13. Ummm, no.

chriscrk likes this.
  14. Sis it'd probably look more like this

send photo likes this.
  15. What the hell is going on in here

16. [​IMG]

17. I can't believe you filmed me after we went to Chipotle drunk.