- Last Activity:
- May 25, 2020 at 3:17 PM
- Jul 24, 2014
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Male, from Leeds-Bradford
Just hit 1000 likes. It's been under 6 years! Feb 28, 2020
- TéléDex was last seen:
- Viewing thread ♫♪♩rate the world♩♪♫ the Perfume Discography Rate (#81 + TOP 80 RECAP), May 25, 2020 at 3:17 PM
- July 9
- Home Page:
- Programme Seller
- What three rules should be passed into Pop Law?:
1. All people should listen to a Yasutaka Nakata song at least once. And preferably make one of them a BIG POP GIRL HIT!
2. Everybody should have a Letterboxd account, to accompany this forum account.
3. Everyone should feel to make themselves unique in imagery and artistry, even with covers of others' songs, and not to make themselves become someone else existing. Especially you, Selena!
- What so great about pop music?:
- You can dance, you can sing along and even if people find some lyrics crap, you discover lots of good people in the lyrics.
- The three best popstars on the planet are...:
2. Kate Bush
7. Lady Gaga
9. The Human League
10. The B-52's
Media, music, madness.
- What do you think would be the main pitfalls when it came to eating a cake baked by Halsey?:
- The singing (and dancing) that is enlaced in the bun will never improve and won't leave you either. But that's a Chainsmokers feat. Halsey cake for you!
Avatar by @Untouchable Ace