Comments on Profile Post by DJHazey | The Popjustice Forum

Comments on Profile Post by DJHazey

1. RMK
    RMK
    Selena gets oddly harsh criticism it's hard not to jump in and talk about it, and I totally understand where you're coming from. What did you think of the AMA performance?
    Nov 21, 2017
    DJHazey likes this.
  2. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    Well, I think it's pretty clear that you at least can't hear her if she is singing it live, not until the end anyway. The performance was fine, if not spectacular.
    Nov 21, 2017
    RMK likes this.
  3. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    That was her vision for the song and it played out well. I think the song can be interpreted as describing the hardships one goes through to get to a loved one or find their true love, being shown by her first being hit by a car, pushing around, dragged down, carried around, crashing to the ground, etc.
    Nov 21, 2017
    RMK likes this.
  4. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    Her performance of "The Heart Wants What It Wants" at the AMAs is still my favorite. I think you hit on something when you said it was the most discussed performance this year outside of this forum. I got into the exact same fight about that back in 2015 with people saying I was crazy.
    Nov 21, 2017
    RMK likes this.
  5. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    At least when my rate start early 2018, it should all be just her fans discussing her music and that thread can become somewhat of safe haven to discuss her positively.
    Nov 21, 2017
    RMK likes this.
  6. RMK
    RMK
    Yes! I agree about the performance, and I love the blonde hair. I cannot wait for your rate, hopefully the album is out by then.
    Nov 21, 2017
    DJHazey likes this.
  7. DJHazey
    DJHazey
    In case you didn't know its going to be 10 songs from her pre-"solo" days (mostly regular versions of songs on the "For You" tracklist with a couple of other extras like "Off the Chain" for example), Stars Dance, Revival, and all the other songs in between.
    Nov 21, 2017
    RMK likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.