. | Page 42 | The Popjustice Forum

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Cervoriaeff Bop, Jan 2, 2009.

1. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Re: Clothes

Trying trousers on is hell... no wonder I end up with 7 tops and one pair of trousers on every shopping trip.

2. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Just got this... love the loose fit
    [​IMG]

3. Re: Clothes

I was just thinking to myself how inane and pointless this thread is, when I realised that I actually do need new jeans/trousers at the moment. So thank you inane and pointless thread for providing a relevant input into my day.

And then I caught the Jack Will's posts and have to agree that it is incrediably over-priced and boring. Although I'd imagine very comfortable, especially the sweat pants, which also look very sexy when you see people wearing them, but I'd make them so dirty. There's a guy I know, I don't like him very much, but that's by-the-by, and he wears a Jack Will's body warmer to tend to horses and he got really angry when it got dirty. What a tosser. What do you expect?

Anyway, I digress...

4. Re: Clothes

Mmmmmm. I really can't be doing with t-shirts with "stuff" (logos, lettering, faux-distressed pictures of Travis Bickle from Taxi Driver with faux paint splashes) on them.... maybe a polo shirt with a small stitched emblem, but that's where I draw the line.

5. Re: Clothes

Youve had one pari of trainers for 2 years? Oh god how do you cope? I have about 20 pairs!!!!

6. Re: Clothes

I was just thinking that too. And none of mine are battered, yet I'm still about to buy new pair!

7. Re: Clothes

Well, I've basically had the same two pairs of proper trainer trainers, one being blue & white and the other being white conversey types, along with a pair of canvas lace-ups (which take ages to lace up to the extent I call them my "feet corsets) and some blue pumps. That's been my "casual" shoes.

So I plan on phasing out the current two main pairs of trainers & replacing them with new ones!

8. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Haha I hate polos with stiches as they scream pub hooligan to me!

9. Re: Clothes

I just don't like the distressed, ripped and frayed look. If you're going to spend money on clothes why would you want them to look like they've been through a bush backwards? Haha.

I can deal with logos but they need to look appealing. I hate things like HENLEYS written over the back of your ass.

10. Re: Clothes

Yes, the latest Evisu jeans are fucking horrific.

I think I'm going to start more thrift and charity shopping. I'm completely bored of the high street.

11. Re: Clothes

yes, or people who turn the collars up on their polo shirts *shudders*

12. Re: Clothes

i don't buy clothes that often, i just acquire them from other people.

i should probably get some stuff that's not totally fked

13. Re: Clothes

try lj-fashionhouse.com

That site is amazing. Good Luck!

14. Re: Clothes

These don't really count as clothing but I just bought some PJ badges!

15. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Polo shirts in general have been the hooligan's choice for at least a decade now. Especially the stripey ones.

16. Re: Clothes

I hate trapesing around shops so I usually do my clothes shopping on asos.com as their prices are very reasonable. They even do free delivery if you don't mind waiting - the only problem is you need to be in when the courier delivers.

17. Re: Clothes

They're much-maligned. You can still get some nice ones: Fred perry have a nice one with a butterfly collar, or ones from Lanvin or Seize sur Vignt:
    http://shop.16sur20.com/collections/2010-polo-shirts/products/polo-2010-royal-blue-piquet

18. Re: Clothes

I'm tending to wear jackets more and more now, so a plain white or black tshirt usually does me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.