Rmx

He/Him/His
Re: Clothes

I'm quite short and slim, certain stores don't even sell clothes that fit me (I'm looking at you abercrombie&fitch). That's why I adore Topman, they even go down to XXS.

Which doesn't fit me, by the way. I bought an XXS tee there, that's the first time I ever said "this is too tight on me". But XS or S is perfect for me.

I bought the "I'D DO YOU" t-shirt. Don't judge me, it did great at Heaven.

I feel so depressed. OK, the TopMan sale is shit. But there is like 3-4 items of clothing I purchased in the last month or two that are now more than 50% off! It's horrible.

I'm a rather stupid person when it comes to clothing and sales (i've gone anti-style the last few years), but the January Sales do not end on a specific date, do they? Just when the stock has ran out?

Manila Chinchila said:
I'm a rather stupid person when it comes to clothing and sales (i've gone anti-style the last few years), but the January Sales do not end on a specific date, do they? Just when the stock has ran out?
I presume so, yes.

Some shops do have an end date though, but it depends on the shop, like the Jack Wills ends on January 12th.

R

Resi12

Anyone get anything good in the sales? They are horrendous for me this year..

The River Island one is brilliant, it's just a shame it's stuff I already have with more than 50% off. TopMan is horrible where I live - I long for the days I lived in Cambridge where TopShop/TopMan had three floors. I can't be bothered to go to Oxford Street, stressful.

R

Resi12

steste said:
The River Island one is brilliant, it's just a shame it's stuff I already have with more than 50% off. TopMan is horrible where I live - I long for the days I lived in Cambridge where TopShop/TopMan had three floors. I can't be bothered to go to Oxford Street, stressful.

Our River Island sale is rotten, it's just dirge from the past few seasons and nothing is catching my eye. Well there is this creamy-ish blazer but I am not so sure if I want it or if it's just my impulse for New Years attire that is wanting it.

We don't even have a Topman - *sigh* - so count your blessings!

I would also like to say how horrible River Island's new website is, it's so un-friendly and the drop down menu is so gauntly. Eww.

V

vasilios

steste said:

Top Man Oxford Street early on New Years Day is amazing.
Not a soul, changing rooms empty, etc
I 'll be doing that again this year.

When my credit card bill gets paid off (thanks, CHRISTMAS), I will be snagging one of these charity t-shirts:

unibksomedudes.jpg

vasilios said:
steste said:

Top Man Oxford Street early on New Years Day is amazing.
Not a soul, changing rooms empty, etc
I 'll be doing that again this year.

Thank you! It means having to sleep on the floor of a friends house after NYE, but it's worth it.

WowWowWowWow said:
When my credit card bill gets paid off (thanks, CHRISTMAS), I will be snagging one of these charity t-shirts:

unibksomedudes.jpg
I'm getting one of the purple ones of those, just as soon as I get the funds!

jessi5jack said:
I always prefer http://threadless.com for clothes. You visit it and take experience. I am sure that you will definitely like it.

Bitch with shipping though! Ordered the Red Tron style hoodie... converted to like 24 pounds, then had to pay like 10 pounds import at the post office to get it,

But yeah, the T-shirts are amazing. I have an "Inside Us all" t-shirt and "Put on your 3D glasses" t-shirt. very good quality.