Re: Clothes

Puctoi said:
jessi5jack said:
I always prefer http://threadless.com for clothes. You visit it and take experience. I am sure that you will definitely like it.

Bitch with shipping though! Ordered the Red Tron style hoodie... converted to like 24 pounds, then had to pay like 10 pounds import at the post office to get it,

But yeah, the T-shirts are amazing. I have an "Inside Us all" t-shirt and "Put on your 3D glasses" t-shirt. very good quality.

I have so many Threadless T-shirts and people always comment on them. You do have to watch the customs charge though, I've been stung before, but if you buy two at a time it's usually ok.

Black vintage smoking jacket. £12. *drools*

Also chuffed that I was finally able to get a nice new pair of black denim jeans (after having lost my only pair for months) from H&M. I wasn't going to Primark it as I wanted some that would actually survive a few washes but I wasn't going to fork out £30 for Topman prices.

6|2|8|8 said:
If price is your criteria why not just buy your jeans from Asda? (hangs head and shakes it in disbelief) ...

There's no Asda near me and the last time I bought trousers from them they didn't last.

absintheboy said:
6|2|8|8 said:
If price is your criteria why not just buy your jeans from Asda? (hangs head and shakes it in disbelief) ...

There's no Asda near me and the last time I bought trousers from them they didn't last.

Supermarket clothes don't fit like high street clothes.

mystical said:
Im currently debating whether I want to buy white jeans. Are they ever going to be clean??

I have a pair, and I never quite felt comfortable in them, but keeping them clean isn't much of a worry. White jeans are very... special. I have no problem wearing my red jeans, but there is something about the white ones that just feels slightly off. Be very careful with what you wear on your upper body.

I've got white jeans. I barely ever wear them but I once wore them out and decided to get paraletic and vomit all over them and surprisingly after a couple of washes they came out fine. It may even have been only one wash that was required. I can't remember. But anyway... they are easier to keep clean than you think they will be, just don't wear them out when it's raining cos you will get "mud" splatters up them.

I really fancy the idea of white jeans! I can imagine them looking quite nice in the summer, slightly rolled up, Converse on, a pale/pastel t-shirt... obviously an amazing tan would be required to pull this look off, but it sounds good in theory!

Anyone know where to buy clothes to do with pop stars etc. But not ones where there face is plastered on the front and you would never wear it outdoors. Or badly designed ones. I dont mind who designed it weather professional or fan made.

Im looking for the likes of Bruno Mars, Ciara, Cheryl Cole, Lady GaGa, Chris Brown, Lily Allen, etc

How do people actually wear Converse? Do you all have really narrow feet?
I always regret wearing them by mid-afternoon, which is a shame as I've liked them since I was a kid.

he/him

My white Converse are a lot more comfortable than my black ones... which doesn't make sense to me. I can wear my white ones day in day out - walk to and from work - without issue. My black ones, God only knows how my feet cope if I ever decide to wear them.

Some brands produce similar shoes that are less narrow. I've had Lee Cooper ones in the past that were so much more comfortable than Converse.