Re: Clothes

Tribal Spaceman said:
How do people actually wear Converse? Do you all have really narrow feet?

Exactly, they're so narrow it's insane! I always had to buy a size 10 just so I felt at least somewhat comfortable in them... I loved the look in the beginning, but the style doesn't suit me anymore at all. Still got an unworn grey pair. I'm now a derby and loafer man mostly, with certain exceptions.

I know I'm about a hundred years late, but I just bought my first skinny jeans. I had to go up a waist size to get them to fit though as my usual waste size wouldn't even do up and the label said they might shrink after washing!

Is that normal to go up a size or does it mean they'll end up sagging and looking crap?

Any fans of harem pants here?

I quite loved Cher Lloyd's white pair with kisses all over them on X-Factor, I really want a pair for myself. Hopefully they're unissex.

Anyone picked up anything from H&M's Fashion Against AIDS campaign? It's not really as good as the last years, but I got this t-shirt:

still_17_normal.jpg

Although they only had the women's model, but it suits my body well enough.

I like those a lot.

Never heard of a 'varsity jacket' though, they've always been 'baseball jackets' to me. I used to have a red one like you see in all the movies when I was a teenager. I felt so American when I wore it with Levis and Converse!

I saw a waistcoat on TV that I liked, it was cut like a traditional waistcoat that one would wear with a suit, but had a hood. Can anyone recommend me anything like this?

Tribal Spaceman said:
I saw a waistcoat on TV that I liked, it was cut like a traditional waistcoat that one would wear with a suit, but had a hood. Can anyone recommend me anything like this?

I saw some in River Island yesterday.