13 Reasons Why

I’m finally trying to finish Season 3 and I genuinely have no idea what is even happening anymore. Am I supposed to care what happened to Bryce?

I didn't see Ani in the video about the final season on YouTube... maybe they've taken her out of the show? I think the final season is coming out in early June.

I didn't see Ani in the video about the final season on YouTube... maybe they've taken her out of the show? I think the final season is coming out in early June.

I definitely saw her sat next to Dylan (Clay) in the final table read clip, but the Bryce actor was also there so could be as flashbacks/smaller role...hopefully

The way I ended up hating every single character by the end of the season... iconic.

I hope the new season won't focus on the redemption arc of the other rapist. He dead already but sure they love to use ghosts to fill the episodes up.

I definitely saw her sat next to Dylan (Clay) in the final table read clip, but the Bryce actor was also there so could be as flashbacks/smaller role...hopefully
She’s certainly in season 4. I don’t know to what extent, though.

The way I ended up hating every single character by the end of the season... iconic.

I hope the new season won't focus on the redemption arc of the other rapist. He dead already but sure they love to use ghosts to fill the episodes up.
The whole 3 seasons could have been told in 6 episodes. I’ll probably watch season 4, but it’ll be out of duty.

Just release this final season to put me out of my misery already, Netflix. I can't believe I'm going to sit through another 13 hours of this. There is NO way they'll be able to redeem themselves for Season 3.

D

Deleted member 11565

Just release this final season to put me out of my misery already, Netflix. I can't believe I'm going to sit through another 13 hours of this. There is NO way they'll be able to redeem themselves for Season 3.
If it’s any help, the final season is only 10 episodes.

If it doesn’t end with the school burning down and Jessica strutting away from the building, cigarette in hand, it’ll be a letdown.

Well...

Ani again? The dead white rapist again? Messages spread around the school walls again? Searching for a killer... again?

The way there's absolutely no joy left in this series, no balance, just miserable fake teens. I think I'll pass.

Well...

Ani again? The dead white rapist again? Messages spread around the school walls again? Searching for a killer... again?

The way there's absolutely no joy left in this series, no balance, just miserable fake teens. I think I'll pass.

I know I will watch but I have to agree it doesn't sound promising at all

Well...

When you’re bored in a 2 minute long trailer, you know this just isn’t for you. Ani was barely featured, yet knowing she’s looming is enough to make me skip this.

I hope to God there isn't another batch of 13, one hour long episodes because it can really be a chore to sit through. I do like the show but the way it feels like a total effort sometimes...

Last edited: