2 Broke Girls | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

2 Broke Girls

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by jamieluke, Apr 17, 2012.

1. This show has really gone down the shitter.

2. Island

Island Staff Member

The evil has been defeated.

3. It was time.

Lander, andru, Island and 1 other person like this.
  4. Island

Island Staff Member

Well at least they'll still get coin with syndication.

5. Well, fuck CBS.

Cher was in talks to appear in season 7 as Max's mum.

6. It's about time it was put out of its misery, it really was dreadful!

7. It's a shame that after six seasons it just gets pulled without any real closure. I haven't seen the sixth season but I'm assuming that it doesn't have a proper end?

8. Haven't watched since Season 4, but I really loved Max and Caroline's relationship. Also Sophie: HEY EVERYBODY, I'll be in ma BOOTH".

The overuse of sex jokes aren't for everybody though...

Mr. Mr. likes this.
  9. Oh, thank God. The show suffered from sheer laziness on the writers behalves - literally the same roster of 5 jokes on a loop in every episode. You could easily put all six seasons on shuffle and it wouldn't matter which order you watched them in because there's simply no progression.

It's a shame they literally gave it no definitive ending, but, oh well.

Island likes this.
  10. I loved the show for the first couple of seasons, but it was wearing thin with all the same gags in every episode. It's the right time to can it, and it probably over stayed it's welcome to be fair.

11. Couldn't agree more, I liked the first few seasons enough to buy the DVD boxset's but it had become incredibly stale. Caroline was always the best character for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.